AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

@HashimN is the very first Local Guide who guided me how to add places on Google Maps

@MoazzamK is also one the Local Guide who was very intouch which us in Local Guides activities in 2017

@DavidTito is a very nice person from Perth, Australia who always motivate us

@AkmalB is a great motivated Local Guide who always guides me and help out me in different LGs issues

@BasitY is a motivated Local Guide from Kashmir, i always impressed by his great photography skills

@LucioV his photography inspires me to go out more clicks in a more better way and unique angles

@ErmesT is a great Local Guides who guides me many time, i love to mention him if i face any trouble while using LGC & Google Maps

Idea of 36 Photography by @PaulPavlinovich motivates me a lot to think how to take best shot before click

Due to limit number of mention i am sorry my other friends who teach me a lot during my Local Guide journey, i am really thankful and appreciate to all of you who try their best to help others and motivates especially all of Googlers, Google Moderators and Connect Moderators for you seamlessly efforts

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman

Level 5

@MahabubMunna is our bangladeshi pride and most inspiring and dedicated person.

Level 10

@AriMar wrote:

While there too many amazing Local Guides to name, one person I want to shout out as an influential member of this community is @EmekaUlor.  

Emeka's commitment to making the world a more inclusive place for people with disabilities constantly inspires me. He's held accessibility meet-ups, raised awareness about accessibility through posts on Connect, and has added lots of helpful accessibility info on Google Maps. He's a great example of what it means to be a Local Guide advocate

Sorry @AriMar can you move this thread from the place where is now to a public area? 🙂

Level 8

Level 10

@SanyaOdare Thanks, brother. 🙏🏽

Level 10

I miss @Gio51x :

He has started so many interesting threads on the LG forum, that do persist. Also, he is very fast, helpful and sharing lots of information.

Many have been named before, I just repeat them:

@ermest for his politeness and correctness.

@OSAMA because he is a big contributor and keeps the spirit of members up.

Just to name a few...

Former Google Contributor

I'd like to mention @brittym because she is an inspiration in many ways. She moved to New York, living on a dream, and left her home in Florida to pursue what she knew to be the opportunity of a lifetime. Working closely with her, I can see her dedication to Local Guides and her drive and passion that goes into anything she does. She takes the time to volunteer at events for the experience and to help others-- plus, she's a networking-machine! She's a strong woman and definitely someone worth noting here. 

-- Happy Birthday B!

Level 10

dear @SuzanneBozz 

thank you for your words,
thank you for mentioning me. 

GIO'

Level 9

@AriMar Thank you for mentioning my contribution work in this post. I am happy to see my own video again. 🙂 

For my case the inspiring local guides name list is quite long. 

First of all @TraciC @Corrie & other beautiful Googlers whom I met personally during inaugural LG summit in 2016.  Since then I got extra inspiration of being a local guide. 

Apart from Googlers I must mention my #LGSummit16 & #LGSumiit17 summit friends and LG moderators like @KarenVChin @KimberlyAnnG  Ivan, @IlankovanT from Sri Lanka, Paul from Australia , Shirley, @ErmesT , @U-royFelixA  , @MahabubMunna from Bangladesh, @LucioV & many more ❤️ ...............   Local guides worldwide. 

Note: We can @mention only 10 user(s) in a post. So I mentioned only 10 Local guides from my list. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 8

For his topics around the world and the street view around the world 

I even now call him the Grand Master @Gio51x

kaliroalex