AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

@asifMojtoba thanks but i think too talk more than actually what i do hahah .

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Que complicado que es mencionar a todos los LG que de una u otra manera te inspiraron, pero no tengo dudas al mencionar a mi primer mentor @JoseSchenone, el ya no esta 😌, luego a @LuisRG, con sus sabios consejos y por supuesto a @TraciC con esos comentarios tan precisos y más cerca luego con mis amigos @ErmesT y @KarenVChin con los cuales hablamos casi a diario, es una cosa rara, estando ellos tan lejos de mi jajaja 

Pero también tengo otros predilecto como @YK1001,  @llancovanT u @Osama, sin muchos 

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for this beautiful post through which we come to know about the list of motivated Local Guides, The most inspiring Local Guides who motivates me to host Meet-Ups and to make contribution on Google Maps is @Haseeb

@AlejandraMaria also motivated me for Meet-Ups, i appreciate for his great World wide Photo Walk Meet-Ups

@Justine2807 who arranges motivational Hangouts Conferences for Local Guides around the world to unite LGs

Level 8

Nah man, You don't need to be polite here haha. I just said a few words here, this is not enough. You're more than what I wrote here. All the community member knows that how much of an active member you are @MahabubMunna. Thank you for all your help ❤️ 

Level 9

Hello Local Guides!

@AriMar, It´s a really nice post full of good feelings :)))

Many many thanks @SP31, you always very kind, happy and full of energy; you are an inspiration to me 😉

And ... I like the way @HelloSamsonR make his posts, in a very polite way.

We have @Sagir, full of enthusiasm.

@Justine2807 trying to connect all of us.

@Osaka78forTRUMP replying to many many meet-ups.

@Julien44 make fantastic post with colourful photos.

@Anonymous always have kind and nice words,

@TorM  has arrived and is very participative.

@Anonymous is very active on Google Maps...

And... I have to stop now, because I have reached the 10 tags... but I have more on mind ... Like Ermes, Bishow...

I feel that this community is full of great and polite people :)))

Level 10

@AriMar, to mention the most inspiring Local Guide I know will definitely be a tough call - for me. However, I wouldn't mind to try mentioning Local Guides like @MahabubMunna (who recently held his 92nd meet-up), @U-royFelixA (for taking it upon himself to spread the "gospel" of Local Guides across 36 States in Nigeria - ever before it became popular in my home country), @KarenVChin (for her "mother hen" spirit towards LGSummit16, LGSummit17 and predictably Connect Live 18 attendees), @ErmesT (for championing Local Guides Clean The World meet-ups), @EmekaUlor (for his passion towards Wheelchair Accessibility),  @JulienH (whose humongous view count attest to impacts of his contributions on Google Maps), @PaulPavlinovich (for his now popular 36" Photo Walk), @SoniaK (for ever willing to lend a helping hand) and @Sayo (for championing Map-A-Charity meet-ups).

There are many more but please allow me stop right here. O.K? LOL!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @AlejandraMaria to mention me in your top list, no doubt there is no words to appreciate your WW Photo Walk, i hope you will arrange WW Photo Walk in 2019 too, best wishes for you

Former Google Contributor

Name one Local Guide that inspires you? The first person that came to mind was @ValeriaA_. Her stories are passionate and interesting. They are full of great spirit.

Valeria is a young person whose passion for travel inspires me to take the road and visit places. Valeria's topics and meetups about Buenos Aires made the city even more interesting to visit.
Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Google Editor

While there too many amazing Local Guides to name, one person I want to shout out as an influential member of this community is @EmekaUlor.  

Emeka's commitment to making the world a more inclusive place for people with disabilities constantly inspires me. He's held accessibility meet-ups, raised awareness about accessibility through posts on Connect, and has added lots of helpful accessibility info on Google Maps. He's a great example of what it means to be a Local Guide advocate
Level 6

@MahabubMunna my inspiring localguide. 

Ibrahim