AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

@Luisete, wonderful to wake up and see @ermest and your notifications in my inbox!

Definitely, I think you need to “Introduce” Yourself to here in our Connect community and tell us what you have been doing this past summer! Please include a few photos. Food, in particular, please!! 

Listen to Ermes! The man knows what he is talking about!

Great way to start the week here on Connect!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Same here @LilyjeanO

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 7

Cool

Connect Moderator

Thank you all for mentioning me whoever finds me as inspiring Local Guide. For me, it's hard to pick just a few names. I got inspiration from many of you in many ways. If I had to pick just 3 names (which is still very difficult though) I would probably do it this way:

@MahabubMunna- for his continuous support and guidance from the beginning of my LG life.

@KarenVChin- for her spontaneous and active support all the time. She is one of the most proactive persons I have ever met.

@OSAMA- who always finds me a hero, even if I am absent in Connect for a long time. 

I have a few more names to mention, but tagging more than 10 is still not active. Hence, I am not mentioning those 100 names. 🙂

Level 9

My first inspiration was an unanimous user of panoramio. I used to check photos on google earth software and had a dream to post from my accounts too.

In 2009 there were not much resources to learn about the exclusive projects like panoramio or mapmaker. I tried tried and tried randomly and one day I got succeed to panoramio.

After that all the steps are just in flow. There are no mapmaker service now, no sign of panoramio, people nowadays do not talk about google earth project. But these are the memory from my starting of voluntary in internet world.

Level 9

Thank you so much for your appreciation @Anonymous I'm so great full to you for that kind gesture.

Level 7

That's right.🤩