AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Who is someone special you’ve met through this community?

I found a very special person  the Googler @DeniGu

Level 10

and then all specials all over 300 ...  @helga19 , @ValeriaA_  , @JaneBurunina , @THOKCHOM , @XanderO ,

@Vasudeo ,  @DavidTito , @davidcox , @Vvincent , @TSS  and other ..... 

Level 10

Level 8

Hello Friends.

Thanks @AriMar starting this thread. I have got many friends through Google map meet-ups and LG Connect. Few of them are mentioned below.

Thanks @ambrishvarshney  you are the special one! followed by @Amrendraanupam @ShaniDeshwal @AjSingh @JMD9 @Blackwidow @Rezgar@NareshDarji@NandKK @ProfArunCM@Kaps_2251

IMG_2793.jpg

If I missed someone please excuse me.

Thanks to all. 

Smile 🙂

Nithin Nambiar

Level 8

Level 5

Sadly, I haven't met anybody through this community yet. I hope someday I can meet somebody here that give some positive impacts to my life.

By the way, Happy Friendship Day!

Level 8

Don't worry @danielwm32 keep contribuing in map and engage in LG Connect, you will get lots friends.

Smile 🙂

Nithin Nambiar

Level 5

I will 🙂

Thank you very much @NithinNambiar

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Haseeb brother you have shared a superb friendship post with us, a very nice and comprehensive post in which you have mention LG friends from different countries and continents

@MahabubMunna thanks for sharing with us amazing group photos of #LGSummit17,  i wish to see shared album of that summit

Level 7

@AriMar

I think this whole community is a unique example of international friendship. People from different continents and countries are doing the same task of improving the maps in different regions. The mutual feeling of contribution is developing a bond between local guides which is quite good. Wishing everyone great day ahead.