Arif Hossaini's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Who are those legends?

Only 4 people received 5000 kudos and only 3 people gave 5000 kudos. I know one is @LucioV. But who are the others?

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
19 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Who are those legends?

Level 8

Thanks @ShafiulB.

Lucio got both gave and received 5000 kudos badge!! 

Level 10

Ahahah the other one is our beloved @Corrie 🙂

The 4th it's still unknown, but i can imagine is another Googler; i think i'm the only non Googler to have received this badge 😉

Level 10

And maybe also @YK1001 got the badge! 

Edit: no, Sampson still have not got the badge, maybe in these days!

Level 8

Thanks @LucioV. Yes, CorrieD probably received the highest number of kudos so far. How did I miss that name!!

Level 10

Yes, she received well deserved 16359 kudos! 🙂

But i'm on my way to reach her 😄 Joking 🙂

Connect Moderator

@LucioV @Arif Hossaini  I found the complete list of our 4 5000 Received Kudos author/ Legend 

01 @Corrie

02 @TraciC 

03 @LucioV

04 @MahabubMunna Our Bangladeshi Legend, We are proud of you bro!!! [ Vi rag oviman fele amader sathe abar join korun ei kamonai korsi ] 

Level 10

@ShafiulB wrote:

@LucioV @Arif Hossaini  I found the complete list of our 4 5000 Received Kudos author/ Legend 

01 @Corrie

02 @TraciC 

03 @LucioV

04 @MahabubMunna Our Bangladeshi Legend, We are proud of you bro!!! [ Vi rag oviman fele amader sathe abar join korun ei kamonai korsi ] 

Yes!

But this is quite strange, because in the official list we have @YK1001 before @MahabubMunna, and  he didn't got the badge! Maybe something related to the well known issue on kudos and badges?

Schermata 2017-05-02 alle 11.17.12.png

Maybe Mahbub, as was also a beta user (unlike me and Sampson) have some extra kudos from the beta boards, that are not shown in the public counter! 😉

Connect Moderator