cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Who are these people on Level 10?

Level 10

One of the nice things about reaching level 10 is,  all your pictures are your assets.  Great content to start a fresh blog.  I would recccomend to anyone to categorize your content , purchase a Google domain then create a nice blog. 

Level 8

Level 6

@AlMutebi nice job...I hope other LG's learn a thing or two from viewing the profiles of these great personalities...

For me what I noticed is that reviews of these 10 star LG's are about the places visited and not just random commentary. 

Level 10

There are plenty of others MWJones, PittsburghJon I won't bother tagging them. in fact there should be 47 Level 10 badge owners as of right now.

Level 10

Congrats @NABILazeez@WetCoastCanuck@Richman65@Public@DanielSt@VictorOmebije. @U-royFelixAYour contribution is awesome. Your experience and effort is tooo good. We will follo

<REDACTED>

Level 7

what dose it mean to be a level 10 ??

Googler

Hi @AlMutebi As I shared on another post "While I understand you were excited to honor the Local Guides who have reached Level 10, I'm afraid I have to remove the information from your post as we do our best to protect the privacy of Local Guides. While you can indeed find a Local Guides public contributions, the team does not share this information as Local Guides must expressly consent to their information being shared publicly. Thank you."

@Ravi_Kiran @Teejai @shakeel_305 Please see the above note, too. Thank you. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Honestly nothing.. just means people have contributed to Google Maps. @Phila_2011

Level 10