RudraS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Who are the 'Share your India' contest winners ?

Yes @AmithES I  have received One plus 3 on 25th Jan. Initially, they have a problem in placing the order for this and they have again placed orders.Hope you will be receiving it soon.

For those who have not yet received, please be in patience and have a faith in Google. 🙂 

@AmithE wrote:

Received an update on January 10 informing us that the contest prize has been swapped with OnePlus 3 (as they're unable to procure Nexus 5X)

We're assured that the prize will be delivered by January 30th. I doubt if delivery boy would knock my door close to midnight *just kidding*

Anyone else received the phone?

@AmithE wrote:

Received an update on January 10 informing us that the contest prize has been swapped with OnePlus 3 (as they're unable to procure Nexus 5X)

We're assured that the prize will be delivered by January 30th. I doubt if delivery boy would knock my door close to midnight *just kidding*

@AmithE wrote:

@AmithE wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amith, 

Now Let's wait again for unmentioned time. How much more times will take Google to send the Prize to us....!

Let's only Waiting Waiting.....! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is that which we created a trust.....! We both Suffering from same problem so, none of the Google Moderator focusing on this matter and Discussing here.  For why you know better.....

I think we should focus on our contributions and Local Guides Community Discussions. 

Level 10

Friends, thank you all for the updates. 

I've been in touch with the team and they assured me that the I'll receive the shipment soon.  *happy face*

There was a minor goof up from my side regarding the address. And, that's one reason for the delay, I believe. My bad