ReemaGandhi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Whiskey Joe's Bar & Grill- Barefoot Beach Bar

Have you ever had a void feeling right after bidding bye to a place; a place you unexpectedly fell in love with but realize it only after leaving?

After dwelling in Florida, I immediately fell in love with Sunshine, Sunsets, Shacks & Serenity for some unexpected reasons though. 

Strangely enough, I didn’t have many friends here; what I had in profusion was the peace of mind upon every visit to a Nature Trail or a Waterfront Nature Park.

The euphonious Tweet of Birds in the morning during a brisk walk, annoying songs of Crickets after Sunsets, running into Reptiles on & off are the luxuries of being in Florida. 

However, in this particular Column, as I feel delighted in all respects, to be writing about a Venue, anyone would unpretentiously Love to be at. 

An outdoor seating arrangement at Whiskey Joe's Bar and Grill. LocalGuide- @ReemaGandhiAn outdoor seating arrangement at Whiskey Joe's Bar and Grill. LocalGuide- @ReemaGandhi

Located near the Int'l Airport overlooking Old Tampa Bay, Whiskey Joe's Bar & Grill is a place, wherein one gets nothing but the rejuvenation of Solo Self as well as for the whole family. Isn's this an outstanding location for a Bar?

Two of many Shacks with a Palm Tree & hanging lights at Whiskey Joe's Bar & Grill, Tampa. LocalGuide- @ReemaGandhiTwo of many Shacks with a Palm Tree & hanging lights at Whiskey Joe's Bar & Grill, Tampa. LocalGuide- @ReemaGandhi

It's a place, One'd wish to spend any evening, whether or not it's a weekend, enjoying with friends, family or maybe just your own self.

This one-of-a-kind place is World famous for its Oh-So-Unique-Barefoot Bar. You heard it right!

The whole setting of a private beach having Cold beverages, Snacks being served, makes you wanna dump your Stilettos in one of many Palapas(Hut) & soak your feet in the water Shoreside. As the sun goes down, the private beach bar gets all lightened up, all you're left with is a view to die for.

An image of a Sunless Sky & its reflection in the water below at Whiskey Joe's. LocalGuide- @ReemaGandhiAn image of a Sunless Sky & its reflection in the water below at Whiskey Joe's. LocalGuide- @ReemaGandhi

Barefoot beach bar during the sunset, people walking around. LocalGuide- @ReemaGandhiBarefoot beach bar during the sunset, people walking around. LocalGuide- @ReemaGandhi

Just imagine how worry-free would it be to simply sit & relax, observing the Sky, appreciating the ambiance, & sipping the Wine simultaneously like the people in the image above.

Or

Walking barefoot with your Loved ones, on white sand & not having to bother where the world is going.

Or 

Like what My 4 years old did, as soon as she realized it's a beach, rushed to the water & Splash Splash Splash!
(Not recommended to a Grownup!)

Or 

Sitting at the Bar, luxuriating in the liveliness, twinkling intermittently, seeking new friends. 

Highly likely you’d do the first, but, irrespective of what you opt for, this setting is a quintessence of what I desire --Ambience, Flavor, High-Spirits all at the same time & eventually, coming back home contented for having such wonderful moments! 

In my case, it was being thankful to whoever recommended this place to me.

A description on their website says-- "When you think of Whiskey Joe’s, think of a warm tropical breeze, white sands, family fun, cold drinks, delicious grub, and killer sunsets", which is about right. If you are in Florida for whatever reason, you must give this place a try!

And would you believe, if I tell you, the day I stumbled upon this ‘Grill & Bar Goals worthy’ place, was my last day in Florida when I was bidding bye to my friends; Not with a heavy heart, of course, But with a hope somewhere deep within to someday Return, Revisit & Rekindle the memories.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9f.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9a.jpg

Highlights- Live Music, Live performance, Accessible Entrance, Kids Menu, Family-friendly.

Fun Fact- Their Drinks Menu includes 14 types of Mojitos, 30 types of Margaritas, and over 52 Beers on Tap at Tampa location.

You can check out my review of this Bar & Grill, here.

Thank you for your time!
Whiskey Joe's Tampa Bar & Grill, West Courtney Campbell Causeway, Tampa, FL, USA
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Whiskey Joe's Bar & Grill- Barefoot Beach Bar

Hello @ReemaGandhi,

Thank you for sharing this great location and those amazing photos with us. It looks like you had a great time! By mentioning so many types of Mojitos, you really made me wanna go there. What did you enjoy the most?

Please, I will kindly ask you to remove the first photo as it doesn't seem to be yours, and this is against the rules of Connect. For further information, I invite you to have a look at the following article

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Nice shots @ReemaGandhi!  except  forthe first one which must be removed, agree with @BorrisS .

Looks like you got good weather for chilling:)

Cheers.

Level 8

Hi @BorrisS 

I have made changes to the article accordingly. Thank you for notifying me. 

About the Tiki Bar menu, what needs to be kept in mind is that when at the Barefoot Bar, is limited to Drinks & a few snacks.

By the way, an appetizer called Gator Bites (marinated Florida Aligator nuggets) are pretty famous. 

I remember having Rocky Point & Blueberry Margaritas. 

Their full-fledged menu is available in the main Dining area.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @ReemaGandhi,

Thank you for taking it into consideration, as it would have been a pity to put such a nice post in the off-topic section just because of a single photo. 

Thank you as well for the further details and explanations. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!