Dontcry43's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Which town is this?

I browse Google Maps, and I found one famous town. I was amazed by the pictures which represent that glorious town.  Do you know which town is on the pictures? A6CC8EE7-D98F-43DE-A0F2-ECB58BB75F95.jpeg

20 comments
Level 5

Re: Which town is this?

Hint - another set of photos 

07FABE8B-08C6-4101-A867-6F471D6510A6.jpeg

Connect Moderator

Hi @Dontcry43

As there is some clear spam in the photos showed by you, can you kindly report it, for a cleanup?

Thank you

Ermes

Level 8

Hi @Dontcry43,

The city is so beautiful, There are many other places on earth which resembles the same as that.

It is better if you find any other alternate way to find the place like " google search using photos or images".

Thanks,

Jafar pasha

Connect Moderator

You are right, @HrVoB

Let say "not legitimate contributions": there are at least 2 videos of people, while the rule about loading photos and videos say, "no selfies or group", plus a more video that is unclear for me.

This kind of contribution should be reported

Connect Moderator

A picture / video of a place should clearly represent the business where the photo/video is added, @HrVoB

For more information about legitimate contribution, please read: https://support.google.com/contributionpolicy/answer/7422880

Level 5

@ErmesT nobody can guess which town is on the pictures. That is quite normal as none of the photos/videos represent Madrid. I wonder how it is possible on Google Maps on three first pages of Madrid photos. There is no one photo which represent Madrid. There is no one good photo. Shall I start to upload my selfies to Google Maps as this is obviously a fashion today?

Connect Moderator

This is quite strange @Dontcry43@AmarSu

searching for Madrid in Google maps, what I find is this: https://goo.gl/maps/ezdLiXmBisJ2

A very beautiful and clean page.

Can tou kindly share your link?

Ermes

Level 5

My link is shared upstairs, but now is ok. Photos of Madrid are now much better than before few days. Someone noticed it.

Connect Moderator

@AmarSu, it was on the link that I shared in here?

You can flag them as inappropriate and, if they come from the same local guide, you can report it in Connect, in this way:

Please read this post to know how to report a Local Guide: How to identify and report fraud on Google Maps