kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Where to go hiking according to Local Guides

Hello all, 

My favorite place to go hiking is the Bukit Kaba Nature Conservation. It offers some of very inspiring mountain experiences for those who love trekking or mountain climbing to catch the views of tropical jungle plus unique and spectacular sulfuric craters.

Mt. Kaba hike by Adriansyah PuteraMt. Kaba hike by Adriansyah PuteraLocation: Mt. Kaba, Bengkulu province - Indonesia

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 8

Hi @AdriansyahPutera

It’s an beautiful place, by looking this photo we can see how amazing place it’s.

Thank you for sharing with us 

Bengaluru Local Guide
Level 8

Wow..i feel im near to the places...kudos

Level 7

Hermoso lugar 😚😚😚

Level 6

اذهب الى قوقل

Level 6

أحب ذالك المنظر الجميل

Level 6

Thank you for the mesmerize photos of Hiking routes..

i also request to visit our country Nepal!

try this natural & hidden beauty of Nature where Mt. Everest lies and Lord Buddha was born 🙂

https://www.nomadasaurus.com/trekking-in-nepal-hiking-guide/

|
Former Google Contributor

Hello @AdriansyahPutera,

The content you have posted does not appear to be your own and is in violation of the Local Guides program rules. It has been removed from Connect. For tips on creating your own great posts on Connect, please see this post How do I write a post on Connect?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

I must say that Hoya de Huesca is a really fascinating place @walkExperience_org. Thank you for sharing those little wonders with us.

I hope one day to visit all of those mentioned places. Thanks for sharing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

لابأس به انه جميل