kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Where to eat tacos in Mexico City, according to a Local Guide

Caption: A photo of a taco topped with salsa, onions, cilantro, and green sauce on a plate with a slice of lime on a blue table at Taqueria El Abanico in Mexico City. (Local Guide paul gonzalez)Caption: A photo of a taco topped with salsa, onions, cilantro, and green sauce on a plate with a slice of lime on a blue table at Taqueria El Abanico in Mexico City. (Local Guide paul gonzalez)

Today is National Taco Day in the States, and to celebrate, we caught up with Local Guide Ricardo who is passionate about carnitas tacos. In fact, he loves carnitas so much—especially when the meat is sweet and moist—that he made a list on Google Maps of the best spots to get them in his city. 

Watch as we followed him around Mexico City to visit a few of his favorites in our new YouTube series On My List.

See his full carnitas lists here. Did you know you can see more lists from Local Guides in the Explore tab on Google Maps? Just open the app, swipe up, and start exploring!

Have a list about something you’re passionate about that you think should be featured in On My List? Show us in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe on YouTube to see the latest episodes.

8 comments
Level 6

Re: Where to eat tacos in Mexico City, according to a Local Guide

Happy national Taco day! Can't wait to get my hands on some after work @kmajewski!

Level 10

Rif.: Where to eat tacos in Mexico City, according to a Local Guide

Connect Moderator

Watched this last night = instant drool-worthy hunger haha! Loved this episode of "On My List." Can't wait to see future eps.

Happy National Taco Day!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

Happy Taco day @kmajewski 😊

In 2016 I had Taco in San Francisco. One of our fellow local guide took us to this restaurant and we had vegetarian Taco.

IMG_3755.JPG

Vegetarian TacoVegetarian Taco

IMG_3757.JPG

Level 9

Hello @kmajewski

Happy National Tacos Day! Hope everybody will enjoy this day.

Level 10

Great Photos @kmajewski Thank you for sharing!

here is the photos that I've captured last year During Local Guides Summit 2017 in San Francisco!IMG_0092.JPG

IMG_0094.JPG

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 9

Happy National Taco Day!! Those restaurants look really good!! 

Hoping Google will send me there one day!! 👏

Level 8

Manger un taco est toujours bon.  Surtout ceux faits à la maison 🙂