NadyaPN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Where to eat in Kreuzberg, Berlin

@NadyaPN thanks!!! I have only 3 days in Berlin (it's my small vacation). And, of course, I want to see everything :-))))))))))))) And, of course, I want to try everything :-))))))))))))) Can you recommend what I should see definitely (I mean some special place - not touristic attractions)? 

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for your question, @NatalkaR! My favorite places in Berlin are the various food options. One thing I haven't mentioned in the original post is Burgermeister which offers one of the best burgers I've tried. 

I asked my friend what's one of her favorite spots in the city and she sent me this Google Maps pin which is a place with a nice view of the Spree river and the Warschauer bridge. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Delicious dishes,

Thank you for sharing with us @NadyaPN

Level 10

@NadyaPN guess where was I today? Yes, in Burgermeister!The best burger in the worldThe best burger in the world

It's awesome! Thanks a lot for your advice!!!!

YAY! I'm so happy you liked them, @NatalkaR. Although I haven't met a person who's tried them and didn't enjoy it. Did you have a lot of fun in Berlin?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@NadyaPN I adore Berlin. I'm from Kyiv, Ukrainian capital. I live here all my life. This why I prefer to stay in small towns where you can feel every street, every house... But Berlin is different. This city became my love :-))))))

Connect Moderator

Great post @NadyaPN !! I'm a huge pastry fan so your first recommended stop is now on my Go To list!! 🙂 

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews

Thanks so much @AdrianLunsong! You won't regret it! 🙂 

Level 7

Really nice@NadyaPN, thank you very much for sharing the really  pics. 

Wish you all the best.

Level 8

عکس های شما بسیار زیبا هستند، خوشحال هستم که عکس ها و توضیحات کامل شما را می خوانم، این کمک بزرگی است به اعضای جهانی گوگل مپ، من عکاس و مستند ساز هستم، خیلی خوشحال شدم از آشنایی با فرهنگ شما

Your photos are very beautiful, I am glad to read your full photos and explanations. This is a great help to the members of the global Google Maps, I am a photographer and documentary maker. I was very happy to be familiar with your culture.

Farshid Aghamali