kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Where do you go for comedy, dance, theater, and movies?

Caption: A photo by Carlos Pareja of the grand Liceu Opera Barcelona in Spain featuring the empty theater with red seats, tiers of golden balconies, and chandeliers.Caption: A photo by Carlos Pareja of the grand Liceu Opera Barcelona in Spain featuring the empty theater with red seats, tiers of golden balconies, and chandeliers.It’s time for our weekly list challenge! Today, we’re asking every Local Guide on Connect: Where do you go for entertainment in your city? This is your chance to tell others about the best spots to see great comedy acts, plays, dance performances, and movies.

Put your favorite venues together in a list on Google Maps, and it could be could be featured on our Google+, Facebook, and Twitter pages. Be sure to add #LocalGuides in your list’s description so we can find it, set your list to Public, and leave a link to your list in the comments.

If you have an Android phone, don’t forget to add comments for each location to make your list extra-helpful (here's how).

To get you started, here are some ideas:

5 Best Movie Theaters in Jaipur

Comedy Clubs in Los Angeles

8 Iconic Theaters in London

Modern Dance Venues in the Netherlands

5 Best Places to Watch Independent Films in Paris

Need help? Visit the first challenge post for step-by-step instructions on how to make a list.

47 comments
Level 8

Re: Where do you go for comedy, dance, theater, and movies?

this is a very interesting thing, I try to spend time this week to explore it, and share here. @kmajewski

thank you for opening this challenge

Level 10

Hi @kmajewski! I would love to participate.

Here's my list of 5 most emblematic theatres in Buenos Aires. I might make a list of cinemas or cultural centres in a while.

Hope you like it! 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Hi @kmajewski.

Thanks for this great post. Here is my Top 5 theatres in Bengaluru. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @ValeriaA_.

Your list of Top 5 theatres is just great. The ratings of all theatres in your list were more than 4. Thanks for sharing! :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Great list @SalmaanN 🙂 I would love to visit one of those theatres you've chosen!

SalmaanN ha escrito:

Hi @kmajewski.

Thanks for this great post. Here is my Top 5 theatres in Bengaluru. :))

Level 10

Thank you very much for your support @SalmaanN! I'll tag you when I post my next list 🙂

SalmaanN ha escrito:

Hi @ValeriaAumasque.

Your list of Top 5 theatres is just great. The ratings of all theatres in your list were more than 4. Thanks for sharing! :))

Level 8

@kmajewski I go for long drive and also in Inox for 3d movies but hiking with friends is the most time expansion thing at weekends 

But here is my list

https://www.google.com/maps/placelists/list/1X7dR6D9lNoSGbQ_ZPOwRxVTs1f8?hl=en

Level 8

Thanks and welcome, @ValeriaA_. I would be happy to see your list in future. :))

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Thank you very much for your support @SalmaanN! I'll tag you when I post my next list 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10