NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Where do i find my Bookmarks?

Hello local guide, the question i am having might be silly but i want to know the answer for it.

Where do i get the bookmarks i do to the posts in Connect?

For example i have bookmarked the below post, so where do i find these bookmarks?

Screenshot (199)_LI.jpg

India
10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Where do i find my Bookmarks?

Hi @NarenChandra

Click on your avatar image at the top right of the forums and go to "My settings". There you can see two rows of tabs, here select subscriptions and notifications in the top row and bookmars in the bottom row. Here is the direct link: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions:bookmark-subscriptio...

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @NarenChandra

Click on your avatar image at the top right of the forums and go to "My settings". There you can see two rows of tabs, here select subscriptions and notifications in the top row and bookmars in the bottom row. Here is the direct link: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions:bookmark-subscriptio...

Level 10

thanks @Csaba. regretting couldn't find it myself.

Level 10

You're very welcome, @NarenChandra. This forum software is admittedly not the  most straightforward to handle (to say the least).

Level 9

@Csaba Wao congratulations to me. You are a good teacher too. 

Thank you so much for information. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

I am actually a teacher by (one of) my original trade(s), @deepakjhic. I used to teach in secondary school for 9 years! 🙂

Level 9

@Csaba Congratulations to me I m a astrologer. .

Thank you

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

got few questions more @Csaba,I have 19 board views and i have no idea what does a boardview means, how do i write a blog ?

and i do not have knowledge of the things marked in red box.so it would be a great learning if you could help me learn. 

Screenshot (200)_LI.jpgScreenshot (201)_LI.jpg

Level 10

Hi @NarenChandra, board view should mean how many times you visited either the forums in general or individual boards (categories, subforums or how they're called here), I am not sure. That number is some 4,800+ for me. 

As for blog posts, I hva just answered you in another thread. 

Sorry but currently I am on mobile so practically cannot see anything in detail of your screen**####**s. Let me come back to this when I am home at my computer.

Level 10