RanguG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Where are you guys going to travel this New Years Eve?

Hello, Everyone!

I'm thinking to travel to Cancun, Mexico or Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. 

I'm from Costa Rica, so I would like  to travel to a nearby country. 

I would like to hear about your ideas for this New Years and if it's the first time you guys are going to be traveling to that place.

Also please comment on previous experiences for New Years. 

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Where are you guys going to travel this New Years Eve?

Great idea @RanguG!

I think I will traveling to Japan (again, it'll be my 11th time). I thought about going to Northern Sweden, and then to Paris, but in the end, Japan won again. This time my idea is to visit part of the Nakasendo route and then head back to Tokyo and use it as a base camp for excursions to Odawara, Shizuoka, Atami, etc.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 7

Hi guys!!

Im mexican and actually Im living in Paris.

You need to come to Paris for New Years Eve, honestly is so magical live all the event here!!.

Go to Eiffel Tower and Champ de Mars and... of course say cheers with champagne!!

And after that walk next to la Seine and live Paris by night.

By the way Randall, Cancun is also a beautiful place for NYE... mucha fiesta!!

I really want to go to Mexico for this new year and also I wanna go to Japan for holidays

@RandallG wrote:

Hello, Everyone!

I'm thinking to travel to Cancun, Mexico or Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. 

I'm from Costa Rica, so I would like  to travel to a nearby country. 

I would like to hear about your ideas for this New Years and if it's the first time you guys are going to be traveling to that place.

Also please comment on previous experiences for New Years. 

!!!

Level 8

I believe i ll go to Canada west coast ( Vancouver ) , it will be my first time visiting North America! Super Excited 😄