dharanamal3's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

When will we meet

I am a local guide In Thiruvananthapuram city. I am very happy to be here. Because i travel more than i live. So i iam writing here to find more colleagues here. So introduce yourself. And we need a meet soon. Find a date below

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
13 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: When will we meet

hi @dharanamal3 i am ambrish varshney and i am from delhi when ever you come to delhi just PM me

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

hi @dharanamal3 i am ambrish varshney and i am from delhi when ever you come to delhi just PM me

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Hello,

I am also in TVM. I heard there is an active whatsapp group for Local Guides in TVM. May be if we join that, we can organize a meetup.

Trivandrum Local Guide | Google Maps Street View Trusted Photographer | Google Cloud Referral Partner | Google Map Maker since 2008
Level 9

Good initiate dharanamal3..

We from Trivandrum are with you...

Go ahead and fix a date. 

Level 10

Hi ambrishvarshney, I am from delhi only. Would love to meet on some weekend and discuss on the google map. Are we organising any meet up in the near future?

Level 10

better you watch meetup site and find out nearest meetup to meet all lcoal guides @dharanamal3

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@dharanamal3 We have a very active and large Local Guides community in Kerala.. Will contact you privately shortly.. 

The Kerala LG community arranges meet ups occasionally. You can read about one of the major events that we conducted here..

Our 11 towns, 11 consecutive days, state wide meet up.. 
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Kerala-Local-Guides-Meet-Up-Marathon-11-Cities-T...

Just keep in touch with the community members, meet up happens on going. 

Level 7

Hi @dharanamal3,

I'm a level 7 local guide based in Trivandrum. Interested in meeting all fellow guides from Trivandrum. If the team is available on weekends, we can go for a meetup somewhere in kanakakkunnu or any other public places.

Regards,

Level 10

@DrVikas today we done a meet-up and next week i will do meetup will tag you in that so you can get alert regarding that

Level 6

I am ready on evey sundays

Select yoir sunday and place in Thiruvananthapuram