@DavidTito 

@Vvincent 

@davidcox 

@Safdarrai

@TorM

@helga19   

@Anonymous 

@JaneBurunina 

It can happen that 2 Google cars cross each other and photograph each other like here on the Via della Stazione in Pavona, near Rome

9 comments
Level 9

Re: When two Google cars cross each other, photographing themselves

I think this is a very rear case to see like that @Gio51x for sharing with us.

Level 10

Level 10

will there be a Google car deposit near this place?

Level 8

@Gio51x Woow That's a Photo of the Month, Year in my book thanks for tagging me on this one

Level 10

dear friend @DavidTito  

thanks, you know I'm going to make me sew the badge on the white shirt like the one you have ... just that in Italy in a while comes the cold! I transferred the badge to my jacket.
These 2 google cars have crossed and approaching the PC screen perhaps on what you see are two people inside the car of Google, but how many people are inside a google car and what do they do?

Level 8

@Gio51x interesting comment you have here and I would like to follow up this for you: in relation to the people in the 

Google Maps Car and Looking at this from a Professional workplace Saftey  perspective it would come under the Liability (ACT) not sure what (section) but think of this as the Likely Hood risk level of something happening to either one out on the road one can call for help (details) Two people in the car would meet the safety (act) (Terms&Services) in my View.

and as for your Jacket Embroidery is the best way to emboss Logo's and StreetView logo must be on a white background 25 pixels from anything. please read there below:

THE ROLE OF TRUSTED PROS

https://www.google.com/intl/en/streetview/sales/

kind regards 

David Tito

Googlers may want to move this post.

Level 10

dear @DavidTito 

I know that the badge should not be dominant, for example in professional marketing, sewn on a suit, I personalized the car as in the link you sent me I will never have it ... the dream remains to get on a Google car of those that turn ... a dream because I have no idea how these car fleets are organized, how could one become a driver?

thanks anyway the link and your explanations, in fact sometimes turning with SV with the computer and seeing some places in the world "dangerous" type favelas and similar areas or desert where the Google car go to photograph I thought that the driver should not never be alone.

in fact I wonder sometimes how they could photograph very dangerous places I could mention Lima in Peru '98% of the streets are sandy and most of the shops are "caged" for security reasons. (I think) how to say in other cities of South America I did not see shops "caged" as saying buy a product through bars like in a prison, even drink coffee---

if the Googlers want to move the post I hope it will not be lost or off topic.

Level 8

@Gio51x I hardly ever see the Google car here in Perth and if I do he's going the other way fast, would be nice to have a conversation with them and I have no way of finding out how to even get in touch with him.

Level 10

@DavidTito 

I saw it in Turin in Italy last year I passed near and then in the middle course in all he did 4 rounds between back and forth, I did not take a picture because despite the curiosity I did not have a phone that made good pictures and I did not even know Connect, LGs and much more.