Ravi_Kiran's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: When is your Birth Day

@Ravi_Kiran I hope you got the permission from the user mentioned in your list. if someone really care about the birthday of a local guide here just go to his/her profile & see if it available or not, or just ask in private. sorry but this post made it easy to collect data about some local guides which is not good 😕

as @WetCoastCanuck said, don't share it with anyone only if you know that person really or you know what you're doing. Your username doesn't really hide your identity 

Level 10

Hi @khammami thanks for your suggestion. I under stood. But i want to clear one thing. Who wants your data, May be already they have. Here we are not mention year of birth, email, or real name just user id only. And i am adding here who are giving only. Just i requested they are giving. May be there is no Issue. After my entry in this local guide One or two persons celebrated their birthdays virtually here I took their Birth date with out their permission. If they want i will remove their Birth Date. 

Level 8

@Ravi_Kiran wrote:

Hi @khammami thanks for your suggestion. I under stood. But i want to clear one thing. Who wants your data, May be already they have. Here we are not mention year of birth, email, or real name just user id only. And i am adding here who are giving only. Just i requested they are giving. May be there is no Issue. After my entry in this local guide One or two persons celebrated their birthdays virtually here I took their Birth date with out their permission. If they want i will remove their Birth Date. 

as @PaulPavlinovich said even highly secured system get breached by sharing this type of information. a lot of users use their birthday in their password.

even you don't share the year, they're easy to guess by linking things together from what you put on the internet & other social networks. Internet is not a safe place & none here on LGC is an angel. LGC is accessible even without login so content here is crawled by search engines & bad/dark crawler too. you see now who wants our data.

@Ravi_Kiran I know you have a good intention & don't want be rude but we care about your privacy & the privacy of other local guides that why we have to say what we said & precaution is good & even better to aware others about the matter.

Level 10

HI @DavidTito  So, You are always Younger to every one. You have 1 Birth day for 4 years

Level 10

Some edit is required @Ravi_Kiran bro. Mine is July 10.

@mhjn bro it is 10th of July but @OSAMA bro had wished me 1 hour before 10th of July. But don't be confused. 

😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😀😁😂😃😄😅😆

Level 10

Level 8

Corrected the post bro @BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Some edit is required @Ravi_Kiran bro. Mine is July 10.

@mhjn bro it is 10th of July but @OSAMA bro had wished me 1 hour before 10th of July. But don't be confused. 

😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😀😁😂😃😄😅😆

Level 5

June 14 @Ravi_Kiran

Level 8

Rashid born on 12th of August. @Ravi_Kiran 

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee