FaridTDF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: When did your passion for traveling and taking photos begin?

Thanks For Shearing  @FaridTDF

Nice Post

Former Google Contributor

Hi @FaridTDF,

Please excuse my reply in English.

Thanks for opening up a really interesting subject.

I have always wanted to capture pictures with good quality. At first that was my goal, as allegedly I have learned that behind anything, there must be a good story. It is not just only a good conversation starter, but you can provide more values, by expressing them with the photos of your trip.

A bell, at the top of a hill at Sa-Pa, Vietnam.A bell, at the top of a hill at Sa-Pa, Vietnam.A bell, at the top of a hill at Sa-Pa, Vietnam.

------------
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Gracias por sus palabras @sonnyNg, aquí en Connect hay varios post con muchas líneas de texto he ilustraciones, sobre cómo hacer un buen post, pero usted, en dos líneas logró resumir la esencia de eso, de una manera muy agradable, la foto me inspira mucha fuerza emocional, gracias por compartir.

saludos Farid.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for the kind words, @FaridTDF!

It is more impressive when you can describe more in detail, as we can see and experience through your vision.

Let us await for your recap of the next trips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

@FaridTDF Thanks, it is very interesting!

Level 5

I have never left the states, but I love traveling in them! I want to buy a nice camera so I can take good pictures of the beauty I see in nature, not just as I travel, but at home also.

Connect Moderator

Hola @FifiBee, puedes comenzar con hacer fotos con tu móvil, la mayoría actualmente tienen buenas cámaras.

saludos Farid.

Level 5

Gracias por El consejo

senor @FaridTDF

Connect Moderator

@Victoria_v, seeing the world is not based on age, but the willingness and the availability to travel.  When you are young, you might not have the money or the time to travel like @FaridTDF wrote about.  But if you work all your life and start to travel when you are older, you might physically not be able to because of your body will not cooperate.  Not all countries have access for all their citizens to be able to get around on their own.

What struck me about seeing older people in wheelchairs and with oxygen tanks on Waikiki Beach is that they either waited towards the end of their lives or that this could be their last trip. As a young person at that moment, it struck me that I wanted to see and explore the world when I was young and be able to walk, run, swim, hike, eat, etc. without assistance or ailments. 

I have traveled around the globe throughout the decades and got to see places that did not have Western influences, before Google Maps, Internet and social media. Those are moments I truly cherish. 

For many people, they are happy not to travel far, to stay close to their homes. It is their choice and I have no opinion or judgment whether they travel far or not.  

I am one of those families with young children and have relatives in wheelchairs, using walkers and/or canes. Traveled in both scenarios. It's not as carefree and easy. There is always a lot of preplanning. Thank Goodness for Google! That is why I am a Local Guide. I can share my accessibility experiences via writing reviews and uploading my photos to Google Maps. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Thank you for the pictures @FaridTDF
Newness and tradition intersect here. It's a very tasty landscape.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper