br14n's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: When The General Managers Get Down To The River

Thank you for all the support, appreciation and prayer for this movement. Since this activity was held, in the following weeks, the Hotel Association of Hotels and Restaurants in Batu City continued to follow the environmental care movement. This is truly a remarkable breakthrough, where the tourism industry ikt directly involved because they feel partially responsible for environmental problems.

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for tagging me @AngieYC. 🙂

Wow @br14n, indeed it's a really inspiring post and activity. It's really important people all around the world to be more conscious of their footprints because after all, we have only one home. And the main goal must be not as much recycling but the reduction of the single-use plastic in our daily life. I'm really impressed and happy to hear that the owner of Kampung Lumbung Boutique Hotel wants to make his hotel eco-sustainable, because it's true that the tourists are a huge reason for pollution. 

Big thumbs up for this initiative and keep going! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

It is such an amazing activities. So inspiring .

Level 2

@br14n It's amazing, imagine the General Manager who usually sits in a good position, suddenly jumps into the river. You deserve a thumbs up.

Level 10

@JavieraAu @Radjasitanggang @WhiteHue  Thank you for your appreciation. What we did finally touched the entrepreneurs who were responsible for the increasing waste. When they come to think about all the problems and participate in finding solutions, this is an extraordinary breakthrough.

Former Google Contributor

I absolutely agree with you, @br14n. This is definitely a breakthrough. And this is one of the main reasons why we have to continue supporting this cause and give an example to others.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Menjaga lingkungan  adalah menjaga  kehidupan kita semua. Alam lestari keberkahan buat semua mahluk hidup du dunia.