Arjunmedix's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

When I'm going to contribute on top opportunities with street view

Yesterday I'm used/checked Google street view application & clicked some 360° pictures form my smartphone then I find to contribute on Top opportunities on Street view app.

When I reached a location(fast food/restaurant) for contribute on 360° image.

♡1st  they're giving me free         Refreshments(Coffee,snacks,etc)

♡2nd then they're asked some questions with me( are you from Google/google maps,my name,my biography,my contact details)

♡3rd they're said me to click more then 5 pictures of the location(front,back,rooms,hall, & the crafetarea)

I says no problem then shop owner gived me a latter 

When I'll wraped the latter I'm surprised because in this latter's contain 500INR rupese.

Then I think it's wrong things or if I can't click good visualization graffic on the image(becous I'l startingl clicking360° pictures from my smartphone) they will report me for image quality.

Again I told them:- actually I forgot my 360° equipment so I'm really sorry for that we'll reached your shop again.

Returned there's latter & come back to our home & thinking...........

On it,

what will we need to do?

What is our next steps ?

It's Right or wrong ?

May be this is special

opportunities for me 

Or it's paid promotion?

It's under local guide policy or not?

And I'm totally fused on our confusion

all googler,Modrater's & LG's (Local gude)

Please give the answer if you sorted out these questions👆☝️

@AmbrishVarshney @ProfArunCM 

Thanks & Regards 

Arjun mentic

Arjunmedix
Delhi, India
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: When I'm going to contribute on top opportunities with street view

When you are Google Certified Street View Photographer (having more than 50 360d), you will ready to be  Hired and it will be reflected in your profile. I think than you will be ready to take paid assignments.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

When you are Google Certified Street View Photographer (having more than 50 360d), you will ready to be  Hired and it will be reflected in your profile. I think than you will be ready to take paid assignments.

Good luck.

Level 10

@Arjunmedix as @ProfArunCM said after certified stv photographer you can earn money . So best of luck

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Thanks you sir

@ProfArunCM@AmbrishVarshney

Arjunmedix
Level 6

Nice @Arjunmedix

We can say this is a paid promotion 

Level 6

Nice @Arjunmedix

We can say this is a paid promotion 

It's a tip for you from shop owner 

& tell me what you doing your next step

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Arjunmentic,

Thanks for raising with us the situation.

From what I have deducted on the post, please make sure to review the Local Guides Rules, as Local Guides should not accept sponsorship in exchange for contributions on Google Maps. For example, you shouldn’t agree to write positive reviews about a business that sponsors a meet-up — or negative reviews about its competitors. This applies to the Local Guide hosting the meet-up and to all attendees.

Much appreciation from @ProfArunCM, for providing a really vital rule, that can be implemented only for the Verified Street View Photographers. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Hi! @sonnyNg

Thanks for sharing great information to me it's I'm also read LGR & continue reading LG'S T&C whenever it's updating 

I'm not writing positive or negative reviews in the fever anyone m trying to write the exact reviews & experience.

Thanks & Regards 

Arjun mentic

Arjunmedix
Level 8

Hi! @Gurumaan

I'm leaved the opportunity & forwarded to next location.

Thinking on it next time in the future when I have proper knowledge about it.

Thanks & Regards 

Arjun mentic

Arjunmedix
Connect Moderator

Hola @Arjunmedix, aparte de tener en cuenta los buenos consejos de @sonnyNg y @ProfArunCM, le puedo sugerir que le indique al dueño del negocio que se sume al programa de My Business, el mismo es gratuito y al dueño del negocio le permitirá tener más control de los datos que se publican.

Por otro lado recuerde que cuando sea un un Street View Certificado, no podrá utilizar esta misma cuenta de Local Guides, para el caso que decida lucrar con el servicio. 🙂

Saludos Farid

🖐👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.