Level 4

When I get this item .thissg came last month but not delivered to me

Screenshot_20181213-094153.png

Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
5 comments
Level 8

Re: When I get this item .thissg came last month but not delivered to me

Hi @Deepak30,

To protect your privacy, please remove your personal details from the post .

When our Google Moderators need further details, they will let you know. 

Level 7

You are a local guider of level 4 .

This gift pack is Google gives to miniumm level of 7 and best contribution. I don't know how you will got this .

jailsingh
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Deepak30

I redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

About the perk: This special edition perk was sent to a limited number of Local Guides who regularly make high-quality contributions to Google Maps. To maximize your chances of being eligible for a future perk opportunity, continue to add high-quality contributions to Google Maps. Please also be sure that your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting Local Guides home.

About Delivery: Orders are sent in the regular mail from our European hub, so it can take up to 6 weeks for your perk to arrive.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

But my 6 weeks completed? And there is no mail comming on the behalf of delivery.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Deepak30,

Thank you for your post. Just wanted to let you know that I've removed your French tag since the post is in English. Keep in mind that language labels are marked when you are using a specific language and helps Local Guides find posts in the language they speak or are interested in.

Locations are marked separately and should not be mixed with the language.

Please take a moment to revise our helpful topics: 

How do I find posts in my language 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!