Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Wheelchair attributes and a thank you note

Thx mr.Rio

Level 8

@RioAkasaka hope your hard work will help every one. 

Level 5

I've been paying particular attention to the disabled access questions and answering accurately. Hope this helps your project. 

Level 7

Wheelchair attributes

Thanks to you too @RioA

Level 6

Thank you, very much for including a conversation about Google Maps work on accessibility features for the wheelchair User and possibly the visually challenged User as well. More than occasionally, I see fellow US military veterans and many others who will benefit understanding the need for effective Google Maps traveling navigation accessibility features.

My home is in Seattle Washington, USA. More than simply the topic, the need for Google Maps accessibility features have a mutual value. How can I help you, encourage you, to improve adding Google Maps accessibility features allowing my potential family, friends, neighbors, or anyone more freedom to reach their destination?

My name is RaNaldo. When possible, I photograph and add VR 360 degree images to Google Maps. Could I assist you in helping others enjoy this work?

Level 9

Thank you @RioAkasaka!  Your session on Accessibility at #LGSummit17 was one I would have liked a lot more time for!  This is such an exciting thing to be a part of.  Keep up the great work!  

Kim

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 7

Appreciate the note of thanks

Salute to all the service men