Najeb92's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Whats your most viewed/ beautiful food photos?

Hello guys,

I am kind a new here so wanted to say hi and share with you most viewed/ beautiful photos I took for food and get inspired from your photos.

Let us share thoughts!

Here are mine:

- Here was and spicy Indian food place in Stockholm-Sweden. With over than 52,000 views, it is the most I have in food category.

Indian food - 52406 viewsIndian food - 52406 views- And Here is a Pizza photo from Barcelona- Spain made over than 29,000 views.Pizza - 29188 viewsPizza - 29188 views

- A traditional fish dish was is my next from Stockholm as well.Fish - 15007 viewsFish - 15007 views

- Then the grill dish from Barcelona- Spain with over than 14,000 views.Grill - 14905 viewsGrill - 14905 views

- Here it was a perfect Tako from Stockholm city with over than 5,000 views.Tako - 5563 viewsTako - 5563 views

- And because I love the Indian food, it will coma again with this photo with More than 3000 Views.Indian - 3055 viewsIndian - 3055 views

So, what do you think guys? Share yours with us please. 🥗

21 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Whats your most viewed/ beautiful food photos?

Hello @Najeb92,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing with us 😃 Your photos have a lot of views and all of them are really beautiful. Keep sharing with us. 

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Looks delicious, thank you @Najeb92 for sharing 

Level 10

Bls: Whats your most viewed/ beautiful food photos?

Hallo @Najeb92

Hungry food photos. Very good.
I also made a post about food please see on Masakan khas daerah. Apa masakan khas daerahmu?

Level 7

Bls: Whats your most viewed/ beautiful food photos?

Thank you @kasiyanta !

I took a look in your post, Perfect!

Level 7

Thanks @AbdullahAM for encouraging!

Level 7

Thank you @Ivi_Ge, I will make sure to read allllll of that things:D 

Level 7

Looks good! Thanks for sharing! I also love taking photos of my food (and my friend's food, lol) before eating! 🙂

Janell L Carr
Level 1

wow...yummy..nice variety of foods Love it.. 

Level 10

Great photos, Najeb! 

My most viewed photo happens to be in a restaurant, but not actually of food. It has almost 900,000 views and has been my most viewed for almost a year now - 

My most viewed food photo has just over 100,000 views. Strange to think that many people have looked at a picture of french fries. 

Thanks for sharing!