Stanucious's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Whats is your favourite way to contribute on Google Map

Hello my fellow Google Local Guides, hope everyone is enjoying the day? Still at work but have break at the moment so I decided to write something here. 

What is your favourite contributions on Google map? Mine is uploading pics and checking facts as you can see below here Screenshot_20180524-082542.png

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Whats is your favourite way to contribute on Google Map

Hello @Stanucious, I like to do a bit of everything, but if I have to pick one, I would say: suggesting edits, especially to make place names, pin locations and categories more consistent.

I have written a number of "Best Practice" posts on those topics - here is an example (containing links to the other ones at the bottom):

Best Practice: Choosing a more specific category
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Best-Practice-Choosing-a-more-specific-cate...

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 9

Hello @Stanucious wow you earned MASTER badges Reviewer, photographer,factfinder,Trailblazer...My favourite is l love edit places so many wrong information provided for some places so I love EDIT OPTION in Google maps..

Level 10

Alright that is good 

Level 9

1. Adding photos 
  2. Adding missing places 
  3. Editing places
  4. Checking facts
  5. Answering questions 

All are in series how I love to contribute but my favorite one is adding POI on map. 

@Stanucious.

Here on connect all board on top ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.