brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What would you add to your Local Guides profile on Google Maps?

Thanks @VijayDesai  Scorecard would be good and work for me. Really anything that would show all the various statistics in one easy to read screen would make me happy. Sorry, I didn't know you had already posted on this subject. I didn't mean to step on your toes. Sometimes it's a bit difficult to find where stuff is, or was, or is going to be. And now with a new Connect 2.0 it's a real challenge. So maybe if we keep pecking away at it then someday we will see the fruits of our efforts.  Regards, Koby

@brittym

Level 10

Dear Joby,

Probably I confused you, you have suggested it here in this special post of @brittym and it is different from what I posted in general categories about 25/30 days back. So both are independent, you need not feel sorry about it. On the contrary you have suggested in right channel.

Thanks.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

@Koby 

That does remind me that almost everyone is confused as to where to find the relevant stats in all the little buttons on the android app.

Eg oh I'm looking for my photo submission score, which sub tab is it in. Too many icons that are not representative of anything.

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 8

Hello @brittym@ our profile on https://www.localguidesconnect.com could have a link to our profile of contributions on google maps for those whose profile is not private. This way I think it's easier to find someone's profiles to see their contributions.

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Former Google Contributor

Hi @lucianavelasques! The best place to post that idea is over on the Idea Exchange. From there, we can determine whether others in the community agree that they would like to see this on Connect. 

Level 8

@brittym I see, I'm gonna move to Idea Exchange, thank you

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Level 10

hello @brittym 

Well, I would like to see the following if it´s possible of course:

Stats 😃  

* Graphics that provide detail of the toll of active Local Guides in the world. Split by regions and countries.
* Graphics pointing out where the Local Guide levels are located, that is, where levels 7, 8, 9 and 10 are most concentrated.
* Quantity of Local Guide level 8 in the world
* Quantity of Local Guide level 9 in the world
* Quantity of Local Guide level 10 in the world
* % of contributions by commercial sectors
* Ranking of reviews by number of words used
* Ranking of contributions by day, week, month / region

Level 10

Re: What would you add to your Local Guides profile in Maps?

@brittym  To be quite honest is super fun... I´m having a blast over here

Former Google Contributor

@marcorp Hi there! Thanks for all of these ideas. The best place to post them is now over on the Idea Exchange. From there, fellow Local Guides can vote and comment about your suggestions, and our Google Maps engineers can try to implement ideas based on whether others in the community agree they want them 😊