SuzanneBozz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

What would be your perfect ultimate LG gear?

@Gio51x @OSAMA @All

I know it is still some weeks before chrismas, but still I am posting my wishing list here.

If you also have a list of items that would make your work with LG easier let us all know. Name the product and give a reason, why that would be helpful.

1. Ricoh Theta 360° camera:

Reason: Because that would make it far easier to give users a more immersive impression of a place than single photo shots place

Ricoh Theta 360° camera .photo: RicohRicoh Theta 360° camera .photo: Ricoh

2. Pixel 2 XL and the Pixel 3 - whenever that will be available

Reason: because with my el cheapo android handset from Ebay I can not really make the great pictures that I would love to.

Google Pixel 2XL mobile handset. photo: GoogleGoogle Pixel 2XL mobile handset. photo: Google

3. Google Pixelbook:

Reason: Because I expect a more seamless workflow from Android device to Android device. Then this notebook is said to run long on its battery and is very light, also acts as a tablet. So reviews could be edited, number plates and faces blurred, right on spot without fumbling with a tiny mobile device keyboard.

Google Pixel notebook. photo: GoogleGoogle Pixel notebook. photo: Google

4. Samsung 49" CHG90 QLED  Monitor

Reason: Because that would allow me to edit maps while having other important information for the research of missing data etc. all in one view. Also bigger is simply better when searching through maps!

Samsung 49" curved monitor Samsung (c)Samsung 49" curved monitor Samsung (c)

5.Dji MAVIC AIR with Panorama camera

Reason: Because this compact, collapsible quad copter drone would allow to give a total overview of hidden spots, large areas, high objects and much more.Compact collapsible drone Dji Mavic Air. photo DjiCompact collapsible drone Dji Mavic Air. photo Dji

6. A white, illuminated, wireless keyboard mouse set.

Reason: because that simply makes working easier

7. More free storage space for Google fotos 

Reason: Because I am running out of storage due to LG material 😉

Taking photos for a maps review in a dinosaur museum with kidsTaking photos for a maps review in a dinosaur museum with kids

Now what would be YOUR perfect gear for editing maps?

Should such items be part of future perks and rewards?

4 comments
Level 10

Re: What would be your perfect ultimate LG gear?

dear friend 

@SuzanneBozz 

I would take the same things only that:

Google photos has a function that gives you unlimited space, 

and to buy an appropriate instrumentation I would ask advice from a great Street View professional: @LucioV 

to take pictures out now I have a Samsung Galaxy S 8 which is perfectly ...

then for Christmas I would like many things, some are not publishable ....

now we are waiting for the wishes of others ...

however for professional technical advice on SV instruments there is @LucioV 

gio'.

Level 9

Very nice wishing list @SuzanneBozz 🙂

So you are waiting cyper Monday to buy 🙂

A good smart phone is great option 

About me now i am using note 5 , thinking to upgrade to note 8 or 9 maybe Pixel 3 , 

Huge monitor is good option , Don't forget to upgrade the hard drive to SSD for more fast experience ,

Upgrade your internet speed also great tip , 

Use Google Photo app to backup your photo its great option , i use the unlimited plan which backup all what you shoot unlimited free bit in less resolution , think about its good option , 

360 camera and become SVT and think to make money from is another great idea , 

Don't break the bank for all of these once go step by step , 

And congrats in advance 

All deserve to invest in 😄

Level 9

Hello @SuzanneBozz

May santa fulfill your wishes.

I have one and only wish which is 360 camera.

It takes lot of time to take a 360 photosphere in mobile phone.

Which makes me less interest in taking it also taking photoshoere in mobile has lot of sticthist problems and image outcome will be bad.

So Santa now you know what to gift me this Christmas.

Regards,

Shravan

Level 10

@ShravanJain

I have searched Ebay for a cheaper solution  like the Samsung 360, but since I read here that the Ricoh theta is the only officially supported 360 camera by streetview and one would have to change the metadata manually to have another brand accepted, I think for now this is the one to chose.

The Samsung 360 model 2017 is around 150 €/US$ so that would be within my budget, but the theta is simply too expensive if just used for my "hobby" maps.

@OSAMA

I always miss Cyber Mondays... Not yet so popular here. And if you check, then the deals are not really good, or the quantities of the deals are so limited that you don´t get them at all.. Unlimited storage sounds good.

@Gio51x

Will check your reference, but I think I am also a little bit good at gadgets 😉