TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Rif.: What was the coolest thing you photographed (and uploaded to Google Maps) last week?

Hi @TraciC ! 

Last week I founded this wonderful Pach's Fall  here in Italy:

Amazing place where to relax and....take a breath to get ready to go back !!! 🙂

See you soon Traci!!!

David

Connect Moderator

Re: What was the coolest thing you photographed (and uploaded to Google Maps) last week?

Exactly. They will get it right, or like so many not last their first month. Cafe life in a crowded market is very harsh.

Level 5

Re: What was the coolest thing you photographed (and uploaded to Google Maps) last week?

It was probably one of these two, but I can't decide which. Actually both were taken a little over a week ago, but I just uploaded them both this morning. One was at Meridian State Park (Texas), the other was of the Bell County EXPO center during a PRCA rodeo.

IMG_20180901_195157597-01.jpegIMG_20180903_142935280-02.jpeg

Googler

@MahabubMunna See my review and photos on Google Maps, they are all there. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Thanks . The Great @TraciC . i add this in my future travel list . in future if i travel USA and visit NY must go there 🙂

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Kl Tower, OCBC Bank, CIMB Bank & River of Life as seen from Merdeka Square , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Kl Tower, OCBC Bank, CIMB Bank & River of Life as seen from Merdeka Square , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Street art, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia.Street art, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia.

Find out more about Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia from my travelling post here ?

Thanks for sharing this post @TraciC

Googler

Hi @Haseeb. Malaysia looks so colorful. Thank you for sharing your pics and the post. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@TraciC is it okay to be delicious photo !??20180919_131432.jpg

Googler

Of course, @OSAMA, but where did you upload that image to and tell me more; is it all cheese?

Level 9

its for Safeway supermarket @TraciC ,

20180919_131432.jpg

the white rectangular shape with cherry tomato yeah its cheese we call it white cheese its so delicious little salty amazing combination with cherry tomato  , sometimes i go further 7 eat it with watermelon 🙂

the white balls its form of yogurt we call Labaneh its great with extra Virgin olive oil and thyme you can assume that majority of students sandwiches here in middle east made from Labaneh thyme & Olive Oil 

there are many types of Labaneh  similar to Turkish and Hungarian diary products maybe  @NadyaPN can tell us what they call it in Hungary ?

the balls shape is more salty and more rigid , fro sandwiches we prefer the creamy form 

and the white drink is a fermented yogurt beverage called here shaneena 🙂

Traci I will let you try all of these foods when You visit Jordan 😄