TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

What was the coolest thing you photographed (and uploaded to Google Maps) last week?

Caption: Sequins wall at NYC's Color FactoryCaption: Sequins wall at NYC's Color Factory

Last week, I had a truly child-like experience by visiting The Color Factory, one of the most popular photo-oriented experiences you can have in New York City. I must admit, at first I was skeptical because there are so many of these spots made for photography and selfie popping up but I was definitely pleased with my experience. It definitely earned the title of "The Coolest thing I photographed (and uploaded to Google Maps) last week." 

Check out my review and photos on Google Maps and share a photo you've uploaded to Google Maps when you respond to me, too. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Color Factory, Spring Street, New York, NY, USA
21 comments
Level 9

Re: What was the coolest thing you photographed (and uploaded to Google Maps) last week?

Really awesome @TraciC

Thanks for the sharing see you on October 

Cheers

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 7

Re: What was the coolest thing you photographed (and uploaded to Google Maps) last week?

Hey @TraciC, thanks for share!

I think that was a photo of a desert beach in a trip that I did last week:Caption: Photo of a desert beach, called "Sibaúma". Pipa, RN-Brazil.Caption: Photo of a desert beach, called "Sibaúma". Pipa, RN-Brazil.Where: Sibaúma Beach.

Hard to choose because I did some beautiful photos of this trip, but yeah!

Level 9

Amazing post @TraciC

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 10

Great @TraciC! Followed your experience at Colour Factory on Instagram 🙂 Great place!

Here is my coolest photo uploaded to maps in the last week!

A magical mushroom near the Rifugio Sebastiani

Here is my review of the place and a spherical photo

Level 9

Colour ful post @TraciC thank you for sharing with us...

Connect Moderator

I really enjoyed watching your happiness on your socials at Colour Factory @TraciC

I didn't get to anywhere that cool in the last week, but I did put a new cafe on the map and try their food (which wasn't great, but it was their first week).

Googler

@jonasplima That looks like a beach I would enjoy!

@LucioV Very interesting. I don't know what it is, but I hate mushrooms but they're cool to look at. 🙂

@PaulPavlinovich That's the beauty of being a Local Guide, right? We're patient (to a point) for certain things, like when a business just opens. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing with us @TraciC

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

want to see more photos @TraciC

Mahabub Hasan