PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

What tripod or monopod to use for Local Guides and 360 photography

I see plenty of people asking about what tripod or monopod to use with photography, particularly the Theta 360 for making Street View imagery.

I've created a tutorial on the topic which will help you understand the concepts and the different options available. All feedback welcome.

Regards Paul

9 comments
Level 10

Re: What tripod or monopod to use for Local Guides and 360 photography

Thanks a lot master for share your Tips @PaulPavlinovich

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Very helpful video @PaulPavlinovich

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 10

Level 9

Svar: What tripod or monopod to use for Local Guides and 360 photography

@PaulPavlinovich Although I have been a photographer for 15 years I always enjoy when someone does a tutorial like this. It is really good to see. Big up to you! 😃

Andréas S. Eriksson
Level 10

Google Vendor

Awesome video @PaulPavlinovich, I gained plenty of knowledge. Grateful thanks for the tips in what tripod or monopod to use.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Thanks everyone. As you can probably tell by the titles and music I've been planning a tutorial set for a long time but I've never really kicked it off. The questions I've been getting as a Local Guide have inspired me. Expect more :). I've got a whole season planned out (tripods wasn't first originally!!) but if there are any topics that you think could be discussed or demonstrated that you'd find helpful please let me know and I can bump them up in priority.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Svar: What tripod or monopod to use for Local Guides and 360 photography

I know the feeling @Andréas_S_Eriksson I've been in the game for over 30 years but I always learn something new every time I pick up a camera. I enjoy seeing other people's thoughts in unpolished tutorials - I think it is an honest style.

Level 8

merci

Nous en Guinée Conakry ont ne peut pas téléchargé l'application Street, ont nous notifier qu'il n'est pas disponible dans notre pays. 

Or les expatriés qui viennent avec les téléphones où Street maps est installé ,il arrive à faire des Street view.