YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What topic you want to read at Connect?

Hi @LudwigGermany, I think I totally agree with this! I would love to read a post exactly about the three topics you just mentioned, haha

LudwigGermany ha escrito:

I would like to read more tutorials.

How about someone who is well versed in a particular field describing his experience in a step by step guide? Like:

• How I made my meet-up a success
  • How I plan a 360 degree photo tour or
  • What are the topics that should not be missing in any review

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

I like posts where everybody can tell something about their own experiences. I love to participate and read other people's comments! 

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Former Google Contributor

Hello @YK1001,

I like seeing great photos along with explanation about them. I like when people are posting MeetUp and I like seeing their recaps.

The thing I like the most though is the great travel guides that people post sometimes. They share experiences, pictures, tips. When reading through this the feeling is way better and way more personal than reading the generic travel guide on the internet.

I hope that the above made sense.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Former Google Contributor

@YK1001, that's a useful discussion! 

My personal favourites are food-related posts. I love it when Local Guides share traditional meals from their country. I also like it when someone tells us about some festivals and events related to the history and culture of their region. As @GeorgesHR said, I too prefer topics with photos and detailed descriptions. 

Thanks!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

What about my recaps @DavidTito😉

I also love to read recaps and make interesting comments on them. 🙂

@DavidTito wrote:

@BishowvijayaP I like to read the [Recaps] and comments that is mainly what I do there are other things but I seem to run out of time after 50 notifications

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP I very much like you youtube presentations adding in captions and photos  whilst playing that I think is how Presentation [Recap]

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

What about my recaps @DavidTito😉

I also love to read recaps and make interesting comments on them. 🙂

@DavidTito wrote:

@BishowvijayaP I like to read the [Recaps] and comments that is mainly what I do there are other things but I seem to run out of time after 50 notifications

should be

Level 10

Thank you so much @DavidTito. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@YK1001 I would like to read and talk about LG Summit for 2018 ☺️☺️. It would be amazing that more people are invited this year for this unike world wide meet-up 😀. I think that there is a lot of people that deserve to be a part of this.