CilineR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: What to do in Tohoku in winter in one and a half day?

@AbdullahAM Thanks for your comments! 

Google Moderator

Hey @CilineR ,

Amazing post! Thank you so much for sharing!

I am a big fan of Japan and Japanese culture and for sure the city of the rising sun is an amazing place to go and explore. Your tips are very helpful.

I have never been in Tohoku region during the winter but I would like to go there. And for sure I will have in mind your advices.

Last, I would like to share with you some of mine favorite photos of Jizosan 🙂 I hope that you will like them. 

Caption: A photo of Jizosan captured in Buddhist temple at Tokyo near to the Tokyo tower.  (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of Jizosan captured in Buddhist temple at Tokyo near to the Tokyo tower. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of Jizosan. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of Jizosan. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

@Ivi_Ge Wow! Thank you for sharing!. I love traveling Japan. It makes me feel like I'm home.

What I like the most is hot spring. Do you like hot spring in Japan?

Here is my photo taken in private outdoor hot spring in Ginzan onsen. It was taken in summer.Private outdoor hot spring, Notoya Ryokan, Ginzan onsenPrivate outdoor hot spring, Notoya Ryokan, Ginzan onsen

Google Moderator

Hey @CilineRNotoya Onsen looks great.

I like the hot springs as well but I have never been in the private one. This is one of the most popular places to relax both the body and mind.

Are you living in Japan? Or you were just visiting?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!