sophiawang's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What should I do ?

What should I do if I had a diarrhea after dinner on my journey?

Travelers will inevitably have to go out to eat and have diarrhea on the road. It is very uncomfortable and quite troublesome.
If you are not eating at a roadside stall but eating in a restaurant, travellers experience diarrhoea due to problems with food processing. At this time, how can travelers protect their rights?

Yilan County, 台灣
11 comments
Level 8

Re: What should I do ?

One should take care of ones health.. How google is responsible if you eat somewhere and blame 

Level 9

@sophiawang its something you got to be careful of, i dont know how the LG community can help.

Level 8

difficult Re: What should I do ?

@RatishNarayanan wrote:

@sophiawang its something you got to be careful of, i dont know how the LG community can help.

@RatishNarayanan

understand that it may be difficult to deal with. On my trip to Machu Picchu, when I was dining, my luggage was stolen. I went to the police station to report the incident and there was no result.

Connect Moderator

Hi @sophiawang this might not be the effect of food poisoning, simply changing location or the type of food you normally eat can trigger your body to expel it's contents.

When travelling your local pharmacy can give you drugs that will stop the issue from occurring.

Regards Paul

Level 2

Always take care of your health first. Because "Health is Wealth".

Simran
Level 8

accident Re: What should I do ?

@SubasC wrote:

One should take care of ones health.. How google is responsible if you eat somewhere and blame 

@Simrangill wrote:

Always take care of your health first. Because "Health is Wealth".

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hi @sophiawang this might not be the effect of food poisoning, simply changing location or the type of food you normally eat can trigger your body to expel it's contents.

When travelling your local pharmacy can give you drugs that will stop the issue from occurring.

Regards Paul

@SubasC @Simrangill@PaulPavlinovich

Tourists do experience such accidents on their journeys.

Perhaps, when we introduce the restaurant on the google map, we can mark it from the textual description and provide it for tourists' reference. For example, a restaurant in the process of handling food is not cautious and so on.

Connect Moderator

Re: accident Re: What should I do ?

@SubasC @Simrangill@PaulPavlinovich

Tourists do experience such accidents on their journeys.

Perhaps, when we introduce the restaurant on the google map, we can mark it from the textual description and provide it for tourists' reference. For example, a restaurant in the process of handling food is not cautious and so on.

I would strongly recommend against doing so @sophiawang as unless you have absolute proof that is called slander and will likely lead you legal problems for you. If you have proof report the place to your local food authority.

Regards Paul

Level 7

@sophiawang

An problem with diarrhea after meals may be due to a wide variety of health problems .we can not
Always take care of your health first
Keep sipping water and other fluids...
Avoid sugary fruit juices, caffeine, carbonated drinks, dairy products
Be careful with your diet and only eat small meals. Check the lists of what to eat when you have diarrhea and foods to avoid when you have diarrhea. After your diarrhea has passed, learn what to eat when you are feeling better.
Sometimes it can only be determined by a doctor...

Level 8

Avoid Re: What should I do ?

@HANEN_ wrote:

@sophiawang

An problem with diarrhea after meals may be due to a wide variety of health problems .we can not
Always take care of your health first
Keep sipping water and other fluids...
Avoid sugary fruit juices, caffeine, carbonated drinks, dairy products
Be careful with your diet and only eat small meals. Check the lists of what to eat when you have diarrhea and foods to avoid when you have diarrhea. After your diarrhea has passed, learn what to eat when you are feeling better.
Sometimes it can only be determined by a doctor...

@HANEN_

Thank you for doing these analyses for me.