kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: What’s your dream vacation itinerary?

Thanks for the warm words @helga19. I'll let you know if I'm going to Moscow.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Hello dear @KatyaL

It is nice to know that you like to visit Russia -Moscow and St.Petersburg.

I will be think about idea to organize European Meet -Up in Moscow.

Best wishes,

Inga

Level 7

Definitely it's London for me @kmajewski I have visited most of the GCC countries and European countries and London is in my wishlist. Insha Allah! !

I didn't have any plan where to in London, but you have inspired me for Buckingham Palace.Can't wait to reach there!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Moja kochana @MoniDi  Capri jest przepiękna jak sen, leży w pobliżu Neapolu! Byłam tylko jeden raz, pięknie i... drogo. Pozdrawiam Cię serdecznie w nowym roku.Danuta.facebook_1547054256494.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: What’s your dream vacation itinerary?

Witaj @kmajewski piękny post, aż się chce gdzieś wyruszyć 😊 Jeśli będziesz poruszać się po Londynie metrem, to zwróć uwagę, że nie wszystkie linie jeżdżą w weekendy. 😊 Pozdrawiam serdecznie, Danuta

Level 6

Me encanta  el post, realmente me encantaria visitar londres , lleno de historias atraves del tiempo, sus guerras , sus constumbre y arte es un lugar digno de tener en la lista de lugares factasticos para visitar antes de morir. 

nieorytorres
Level 9

Beautiful post @kmajewski wonderful locations thank you for sharing with us....

Level 10

回應: What’s your dream vacation itinerary?

My dream vavation itinerary is to caputre the natureal view I loved and to see the ancient human heritage about history in day time.

Then, have some drinks and gossiping with friends :((

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 8

Hi @kmajewski

Fantastic itinerary for a Dream Vacation!

Thanks a lot for your detail post with wonderful photography. 

Thanks again. 
#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 1

London is great but traffic is of course bad because of it being our capital in all but the outer layer of london isn't too great because of all the homeless and trash on the street but the inner layer is amazing it just feels right !