Coffeewala's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 7

What's this ??

Let's see how many of you know, what is this.

Start guessing, waiting for replies ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜??? Hint #toast??? Hint #toast

SEEFAH-เธชเธตเธŸเน‰เธฒ, Ranwar, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
8 comments
Level 8

Re: What's this ??

Hello @Coffeewala 

Wow, that looks like so yummy, if I am not wrong that must be lave ice cream cake or ice cream lace cake !

I hope I guess it right but not sure i cannot wait to know what it is name?

Thanks for sharing.

Bengaluru Local Guide
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Coffeewala,

This looks absolutely delicious, thanks for sharing. To me it looks like French toast with ice cream and honey on top. ๐Ÿ™‚

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hey @Coffeewala ,

Nice photo! I agree with @LilyanaZ that it might be a French toast but it could also be some kind of sponge or pound cake garnished with caramel, vanilla ice-cream, roasted salted peanuts.

Let us know soon so that I can get an idea for my dessert after lunch! ๐Ÿ™‚

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Come on @Coffeewala  tell us what it is..

Bengaluru Local Guide
Level 8

Come on @Coffeewala tell as what it is..

Bengaluru Local Guide
Connect Moderator

Hi, @Coffeewala 

Is it a Honey Toast?

As a reference, this is my dish. This looks like it:-)

Level 7

@LilyanaZ  you are 100% correct. โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for letting us know @Coffeewala. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Just was wondering if you got this in a place that has Japanese style pastries? I believe I have seen it in such places and was wondering whether those are normal desserts you can find everywhere. ๐Ÿ™‚

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!