AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: What's the photo you're most proud to have taken as a Local Guide?

Photos are like children, it's difficult to say one is better than the rest. These are some of my favorites.

India - On the way to Goa from BangaloreIndia - On the way to Goa from Bangalore

Bangalore India - On the way to market.Bangalore India - On the way to market.

Bangalore India - SupermanBangalore India - Superman

Athens GreeceAthens Greece

Athens GreeceAthens Greece

Level 4

IMG-20180205-WA0013.jpg

IMG_20180208_153024_736.jpg

AFPESP Avaré 

Level 10

Hi @sofyanthayf

This photo is filled with a bunch of beautiful pictures.

I love the color textures and the combinations.

Thank you for sharing.

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 5

Hi

I took this picture for some years ago when I walked in the forest. It is taken with a mobile-phone and it is still some of my best pictures. I like how the fog in background gives the picture a mysterious character.10001005_10202054936468090_800011297_o.jpg

Level 10

@danielvestergaard wrote:

Hi

I took this picture for some years ago when I walked in the forest. It is taken with a mobile-phone and it is still some of my best pictures. I like how the fog in background gives the picture a mysterious character.10001005_10202054936468090_800011297_o.jpg

Hi @danielvestergaard, wonderfully captured and presented. Loved. Thanks for sharing with us here. 

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Connect Moderator

Wow... Amazing shots from amazing LGs

Thanks for this great post @AriMar

My proud photo is this 

Marina skyline on the full moonMarina skyline on the full moon

Do you see this tread @Julien44 @Anonymous @BishowvijayaP @bassey @RupendraNeupane

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Hi @AriMar

I would like to introduce a photo of a house which is covered with a single climber on the roof. The house is located in a colony called "Vettivittakad". Generally the public is not allowed to enter this colony. One has to walk for an hour from the nearest road. He has to walk through the dense evergreen forests having threats of life from wild animals. The area belongings to Perumuzhi Forest Station of Edamalayar Range in India. 

DSCN0204.JPG

DSCN0205.JPG

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 10

Level 8

Lots of awesome shots to be proud of.  I think the photo that I am most proud of is this aerial sunset 360 over Beqa Lagoon in Fiji.  The light was low, it was a bit windy and although the colors were richer in person, the image came out nicely.  

Level 10

Thank you, gracias! My Apple laptop burned out, I have not been responding to many online sites as I did before. Gracias y que tenga buen dia Lucio!