LoVe शब सबकछ S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What's is use of local guide badge and point ???

Everybody had the thirst for money that is not applied here , but it is the satisfaction that counts!

jojo
Level 6

Local guide knows better than anybody ,for everything motivation is necessary.some people likes appreciation some like monitory benifits.it can not be decided by sible or group

Level 5

I'm at level 4 and I want to get to the next level.

5?

Level 9

Re: What is the benefit of being local guide ?

Hello @sandeepsandy

As already mention there is no need to verify your account. And no perk available for your level. Local guides who reach at level 4 before 12 sept can redeem music perk.

Kind regards

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 4

What is the benefit of being local guide ?

Can u please tell me the benefits if being a part of local guide 

can i earn money or gifts or any thing 

please tell fast i want to know

Level 8

Hi @Pawan007, welcome to the Google Local Guides community! Well, if Google Maps has ever helped you find what you were looking for, that place or business was added by someone. If it wasn't for that person you wouldn't have found that place. We're all helping each other by being Local Guides and there are gifts/perks too! You'll see them as you continue to contribute. The biggest one i've got is attending an all expenses paid Local Guides summit at Google HQ this year and you could be the next one. Also, the more you contribute quality 360 degrees photos to street view, you may be listed as trusted professional for hire and that'll make you some money.

Hope that helps.

Level 8

Good & helpful Information 

Level 3

Calculating Points for Local Guides Challenge 2016

Dear Sir,

Please tell me how can use google local guide points that I have earned.

Level 10

Re: Calculating Points for Local Guides Challenge 2016

Hi @l11ee927 points are used to gain level.

And sometimes level give access to "perks"; in the past we had Google Drive perks, Google Play perks.

And the main reward is the chance to be invited to the Summit; I've been so lucky to be invited to #lgsummit17.

To know more about perks, you can enable the notification switch in your LG control panel: https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/settings

Level 3

Question

Whats the benefit i will get on uploading puctures on google map💪