Pankajsah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What my edits mean?

I added a place.It show not applied and pending.I want to know what does not applied actually means.And I want to add more detail on that place because I did it when I was new to add missing place andI feel it was not sufficient too to be approved as well.So suggest me steps if possible or I have to wait until it get approved.

id="224847i4CE38329FBA4CFBA"
size="small" resized="true" sourcetype="new">

Biratnagar, Eastern Region, Nepal
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Query

@Pankajsah Hi !! 

Thanks for your posting on connect and thanks for your posting ...

Not Applied means your edits are rejected. 

For getting Not applied there are so many reasons. To know in details just read this Topic-  Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

Happy Guiding!!

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

@Pankajsah Hi !! 

Thanks for your posting on connect and thanks for your posting ...

Not Applied means your edits are rejected. 

For getting Not applied there are so many reasons. To know in details just read this Topic-  Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

Happy Guiding!!

Level 8

Hi @Pankajsah, A winter welcome in connet. Thank you for your posting in connet.

@Pankajsah wrote:

I added a place.It show not applied and pending.I want to know what does not applied actually means.And I want to add more detail on that place because I did it when I was new to add missing place andI feel it was not sufficient too to be approved as well.So suggest me steps if possible or I have to wait until it get approved.

I suggest you some steps about adding place. First of all you must fillup required fields. After you can add additional information from below dropdown menu. Try to filled all fields. Specially try to add photo and phone number of the adding place. It's very important. I think, it will be helpful for you.

If you notice your editon or place creation has been not applied. For this, you can follow the link which already included of @ShafiulB reply.

Thanks for being with Local Guides. If you have any question about Local Guides or Google Map. So, feel free to ask here.

Happy Guiding

Happy Mapping

Regards,

- Al Naiem

Level 9

Totally agree with @Naiem & @ShafiulB but I want to clear my some doubts. 

Let us know how you are trying? 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Hi @deepakjhic, Thank you for your reply. I'm trying same as my reply.