Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

What makes you really happy?

For me it eternal security in the positive

3 comments
Level 9

Re: What makes you really happy?

when I do what my heart says eg. Photography.

Level 10

@AbdullahI Happiness i think it's a undefined  word where when you feel happy you also not know some time feel happy if any one beside you , or listen good news or see any nature 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 1

1). Hearing good news, that's a good one especially if it related to oneself. You've passed your driving test and that feeling of rejoice especially if its the first one. You made a million quid. 

2). Eternal security is still my favourite one. The true creator of me and you gives you a sign you will be okay after death and before hell be with you. Trust me that day you receive this you will know truly what happiness is about. This is still my number one. The devil says women, money, cars..but I give him a slap in the face and go reality check you're not fooling this individual Allah willing.

@mahabubh wrote:

@AbdullahI Happiness i think it's a undefined  word where when you feel happy you also not know some time feel happy if any one beside you , or listen good news or see any nature 

@mahabubh wrote:

@mahabubh wrote:

@mahabubh wrote:

,im