ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: What languages can you speak? TELL US! :)

Hello. I'm learning english. But, I think the better way to learn english is hearing english people. I speak spanish (native), català, and galego, and some enough french to understand with french people. But not like Emmanuel Macron. 

I learned english at Escuela Oficial de Idiomas, starting when I was 50 years old. I have a great teacher of english. I learn català and galego in the street, talking with other people ( remember that I said few sentences back.

I would like travel to a english country, but I don't have many time .

If you will speak sometimes. Contact me trough this channel. Chao

Level 5

@katra

Hey Good afternoon bro, Good to know that you speak 3 languages.

Being an Indian, wanted to correct your reply that Hindi is not our national language and India does not have one.

india does have official languages as Hindi and English.

As this is a Connect with people around the globe, wanted the infomation to be clear. 

Thanks !! 

Level 6

I can speak Tamil, Hindi and English.

I'm from Tamilnadu, India. As Tamil is my mother language, I am fluent in it. Also Tamil is the oldest language in the world.

Hindi is the language which is spoken in major parts of India. I learnt English at the age of 6 from my school.

Level 5

Hello Everybody.

I am Sonja, I am a photographer based in Ljubljana , Slovenia. So my mother tongue is Slovene. I can speak, Serbo-Croatian, English, and am on a base level with German and Italian. But I am fluent in English.

I am also involved with Tourism (Check: http://indoeuropeantravels.com/   and https://hisapotovanj.si/  which is just before release date).

If I can help with anything, would be happy to!

Kind regards,

Sonja

Level 7

I am from India and I can communicate in two languages : Hindi(as it is my native language and) and English. 

Level 8

Hello @SonjaRavbar @AnushkaSinha @ramsabarish @sharath22

Glad to see you all here. I am Niraj Bhusal, Local Guides from Nepal.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 5

Thank You so much Niraj!

Have viisted your beautiful colorful country 2 times. So much to see, so many things to experiance. 

Namaskar,

Sonja

Level 7

Im edo from indonesia.

I used bahasa indonesia as national language of indonesia.

And also i used sasak as native language of Lombok Island.

Im not good in english. I used english to talk with my customer and guest of western.

Because i work in tourism area at GILI TRAWANGAN.

Lombok island.

Thanks

Level 6

Betreff: What languages can you speak? TELL US! :)

My spoken languages:

German

Italian

English

Connect Moderator

Hi @SonjaRavbar

A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Please remove the links you provided. This is against the rules of the community. 

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes