PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: What kind of local festivals do you have in your city/town?

Cool @TorM so much lederhosen!!

Connect Moderator

Re: What kind of local festivals do you have in your city/town?

What an amazingly colourful festival @YasumiKikuchi most beautiful! Thanks for sharing it. I would have a lot of fun there as a photographer :).

Connect Moderator

Re: Shree Krshnajanmashtami ।। a festival of rejoice

Fantastic festival @IrrPavlova do you have any pictures - hard to imaging what a yoghurt festival might look like :).

Connect Moderator

One of my oZombiesZombiesther favourite festivals is the annual Zombie Shuffle where around 1,000 zombies invade Melbourne for the day.

As you can probably guess Melbourne is a fun city and we'll do just about anything :).

Are there major cosplay events near you?

Former Google Contributor

http://e-razgrad.bghttp://e-razgrad.bg

This is a photo of one of the rituals performed at the festival, @PaulPavlinovich. Here you can see two Bulgarian women pouring each other milk and dancing rachenica. FYI: rachenica is a traditional Bulgarian dance performed in twos.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Wow look at those gorgeous happy faces @IrrPavlova - a wonderful tradition that I hope continues forever. Apart from our Aboriginal First Nations (there were hundreds of Nations) there isn't a lot of tradition in Australia since the "modern" country is so young which is probably why we invent our own like the Faerie Rade. In recent times a need to yearn about the people with 60,000+ years of history has started to grow and we see more and more events such as All that Glitters is Blak which is an all night dance party run by the Koorie Nation. I'm looking forward to it.

Connect Moderator

Great Janmashtami celebration bro @BishowvijayaP 

Thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you so much for checking in @NareshDarji vai 🙂

Level 8

My country Bulgaria is the home of yoghurt. At different places there are holidays devoted to this product. In the village of Momchilovtsi in the Rhodope Mountain every year a yoghurt festival is held. Now he was from 21 to 23 September 2018. The main objective of the Yoghurt Festival - Culture and Traditions is to popularize the yoghurt and cheese production tradition, together with the richness of song and dance folklore, the authenticity of the Rhodope customs and the authentic Rhodope crafts.Attempting natural yogurtAttempting natural yogurt

Attempting natural yogurtAttempting natural yogurt

Meeting guests from ChinaMeeting guests from China

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing @Ludinel-Bg the unique Rhodope customs and crafts to the whole community. I am sure everyone will appreciate them. I am really happy to be seeing also foreign guests on the event such as Chinese people.

@YasumiKikuchi、 @KoyoWu 在這個帖子也有我的祖國的一些文化特點。也就是說人們這裡過酸嬭節日。你們聽說過保加利亞的酸嬭嗎?

Още веднъж, благодаря ви за интересния пост @Ludinel-Bg.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!