AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: What it’s like to be a gluten-free Local Guide

I always like seeing reviews mentioning allergy because it gives the rest of us an idea of the trust level. Eating out gluten free is challenging, especially when you want to be part of a group. Thanks!

Connect Moderator

Knowing @DDuangnet after meeting her at LGSummit17 (best, and last Summit ever) I can convey that she's an absolutely wonderful person who enjoys every second of life. You won't find a friendlier nicer person. Right now Diana is at the Burning Man festival in the USA so she's unlikely to answer people here for a while. Looking forward to seeing her again at Connect Live this year.

Level 7

Well said! These days people are getting into more health conscious. I travel to many place whether its India, europe or middle east contries, SO many people and travellers prefer gluten free food all the times. Its good to see healthy change in today's life.

Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich I concur, 100%!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 7

Also gluten-free diet helped me cure my celiac intolerance and I eat more conscious healthier stuff that book helped a lot: The G-Free Diet: https://amzn.to/2wIzoKr

Kind regards

Adi Gee

Level 8

Great article! As a fellow GF traveler, I always search through menus to find things that I can eat. Having more filters when searching restaurants would be a great addition.

Needless to say, there are TONS of GF restaurants and dishes in Tucson. In case you're ever in the area, feel free to reach out 🙂

Level 7

I did not know about gluten containing foods here in India we have lot of wheat products so it will help me to bring awareness to the people here I really thank you for the topic you choosed.

Level 9

@DDuangnet is work holic she had a passion on local guide,, Thank you @AriMar sharing a inspiring local guide for all of us...

Level 9

Hello @DDuangnet

I have seen your YouTube viode of summit 2017 such a happy soul you are want to meet you in person 

Level 8

Nice article @AriMar thanks for sharing your story @DDuangnet. It's really inspiring and will help lots of Local Guides.

Namaste 

Niraj