ChowdhuryRahman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What is your opinion about the reference to accurate and information-rich reviews?

I notice, some of us guide friends write reviews, just a word like, good, bad, ok, etc. Which aims to earn just points. In my opinion, a local guide should write the correct and information-rich review. So that it can benefit people. In this regard, I want the guidance, guidance of my other local guides. So that everyone can write a nice review. Thanks to all the local guide friends on my behalf.

C.Rahman
Rajshahi, Rajshahi Division, Bangladesh
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: What is your opinion about the reference to accurate and information-rich reviews?

Thank-you yes, you are right. The reviews we write should be honest and describe our opinion of the establishment.

That does not mean it has to be long, or overly drawn out unless you need to make a specific point, but more of your experience, in your words.

If a food was good, or a piece of art spoke to you,  then tell us which one you liked so that perhaps the reader can also partake in this experience. For example:Screenshot_20170521-200721.png

It is still short, but gives a recommendation. 

The main thing is to be honest, and have fun! 🙂

View solution in original post

Level 8

Re: What is your opinion about the reference to accurate and information-rich reviews?

I totally agree with you, I always try to write detailed reviews about places that I've been to. Unfortunately most of the reviews of places here in Morocco are less than 3-4 words longs and aren't helpful at all.

Level 8

Ouissal

Thanks to friends for giving your valuable feedback.

C.Rahman
Level 7
Solution

Thank-you yes, you are right. The reviews we write should be honest and describe our opinion of the establishment.

That does not mean it has to be long, or overly drawn out unless you need to make a specific point, but more of your experience, in your words.

If a food was good, or a piece of art spoke to you,  then tell us which one you liked so that perhaps the reader can also partake in this experience. For example:Screenshot_20170521-200721.png

It is still short, but gives a recommendation. 

The main thing is to be honest, and have fun! 🙂

Level 8

Thank you, thank you. Hopefully your well-thought-out opinions and instructions for writing a good review will benefit our community members.

C.Rahman
Anonymous
Not applicable

In a quit place to get any help also get the information you what and anymore you need

Level 8

Thanks

C.Rahman
Level 8

: What is your opinion about the reference to accurate and information-rich reviews?

C.Rahman