CB5's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6
Level 6

What is your most viewed photo about?

My most viewed photo is the one that is currently Google Map's main one for the famous Museo del Prado in Madrid, Spain (world's most famous painting museum), and it has 1.3M views so far in about one month. 

Altogether I have 3M views, all of them from photos of Madrid, mostly monuments.

What is your top photo about?

Museo del Prado, Paseo del Prado, Madrid, España
13 comments
Level 8

Re: What is your most viewed photo about?

I am just a beginner

So got 1 lakh view for this photo2016-11-22-17-08-46-070.jpg

Mate @CB5

Level 6
Level 6

By the way, my Museo del Prado most viewed one is really BAD. I was so surprised to see that they had chosen it to be the main one in Maps.

Who chooses that main one for the location? The owners or Google picks just random?

Level 10

My most viewed photo is a bit of a strange photo, it's currently (as far as I know) the main photo of Sydney's oldest continually licensed hotel. I myself also think it's a bad photo as it's a photo of quite an unflattering picture of a group of people sitting at the restaurant with a lady leaving her chair. That's at 167k views.

1.3M views in a month for just one photo is pretty solid, well met! I have about 14.3m views altogether, but that's come from a multitude of photos.

Level 10

As far as I know, owners have the choice to choose the best photo and then sticky that photo so that another, even if it is superior or not won't overtake it as the place's cover photo.

For the most part though, Google's algorithms often are the last talker of which photos end up staying as the main photo, and can be quite various, surprising in some cases.

Level 6
Level 6

Oops... I just realized they removed mine as the front one ofr the Museum... Mine was this https://goo.gl/maps/cDBPmYKQiy72

Level 10

La foto con más visitas que tengo es una foto 360 de la Estación Sur de Autobuses de Madrid, que tiene 481.018 visualizaciones

https://www.google.es/maps/@40.3954038,-3.6781513,3a,75y,69.79h,90t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-p1DRqOuV8uA...

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Level 8

That's really a impressive stats mate @Miguelfqmg

Level 7

There is mine Govinda Vita