OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: What is your Favorite Day To Contribute & Where You've Contributed Most πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ‰

mine is Friday πŸ™‚

2018-01-09_140230.png

Level 10

Re: What is your Favorite Day To Contribute & Where You've Contributed Most πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ‰

Hi!!!! It's so interesting - my favorite day for contribution is Thursday :-))))))))))))))) Incredible! Screenshot_2018-01-09-14-59-28-993_com.google.android.gm.png

Level 10

Brother @OSAMA here is mine ...IMG_20180109_191426.png

Level 8

@OSAMA

My favorite day is Thursday

MineMine

Level 10

Congrats for Level 10, @PaDeSSo. You are awesome. Kind regards from Osaka78

@PaDeSSo wrote:

hi @OSAMA Assalaamu alaikum

Screenshot_2018-01-09-15-23-34_1.jpg

My Favorite day for contribute is Sunday and my Country Indonesia is where I have contributed most.

And I'm very happy, because in 2nd of January 2018, I can reach level 10, thanks for you all my brothers

Level 10

Dear @OSAMA, hope all's well. Thanks for letting us know about this email. It's very nice to see fun facts for everyone's contributions. Our favourite day is same as you, OSAMA, Wednesday, most contributions: Australia, New Zealand and France. Thanks again, OSAMA. Kind regards from Osaka78 πŸ™‚

Level 10

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP

Thanks bro

Neverlasting Contributing for us,

We always do our best

Best Regards for all my brothers

Connect Moderator

My favorite day was Sunday! Makes sense as this is the day when I usually find the most time to upload and write in bulk about my experiences from during the week! Trying to be more immediate with my contributions but just in case, I usually take notes to reflect on when I get to it. 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

Another Sunday @JaroslavMadacki :-)))

Thank you very much for sharing πŸ™‚

Level 9

You too your favorite day is Sunday bro @PaDeSSo :-)))

Congrat Again for your achievement Legend πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸŽ‰