OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

What is your Favorite Day To Contribute & Where You've Contributed Most πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ‰

Wooow I like it so much :-)))))

The new 2017  Highlights Email in my inbox make me very Happy πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

And really I don't know that my favorite  Day to contribute is Wednesday 🀀😁

And My Top Contributed Countries are

Jordan , Netherlands & UAE πŸŽ‰πŸŽ–οΈπŸ‘

Great jop Local Guides Team πŸŽ‰Screenshot_20180109-001157.jpg

What are you waiting share your favorite day and Top Contributed Countries in 2017 

P.S : The source of this  informations is the 2017 Highlights Email ,  if you still not received it , wait , wait then share it , or just predict it :-))))

Who's Next !??

Let's make 2018 the best year ever in Local Guides History πŸ™‚

New York, NY, United States
53 comments
Level 9

Re: What is your Favorite Day To Contribute & Where You've Contributed Most πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ‰

Level 10

Re: What is your Favorite Day To Contribute & Where You've Contributed Most πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ‰

wow . thanks for invite bro @OSAMA i  try to contribute few country  seecont.JPG

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Hi @OSAMA my last year recap is not correct, so I think maybe friday could not be my favourite day for contribute πŸ˜‰

Level 9

@OSAMA here's mine πŸ™‚ but India is missing.

Capture.JPG

Level 9

Same day bro @MahabubMunna :-)))

Wednesday πŸ˜πŸ“£

Level 9

Maybe Saturday or Monday @LucioV :-)))

And you Top Contributed Countries 

Italy USA and !!???

😁😁😁😁

Level 9

Bro @IlankovanT I think this highlights for top contributed Countries and maybe  you Contribute more in Singapore more than India , because me too I countribute in other countries in middle East but the Email included the top 3 πŸ˜„ 

Let's see 2018 where we Contribute most πŸ˜πŸ“£

BTW : Saturday 😎 

Enjoy your weekend 😁😁😁

Connect Moderator

Nice post @OSAMA My favorite day to contribute is Sunday. Screenshot_20180109-135351.png

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

I like to contribute in Google maps always in weekend and during my traveling @OSAMA Before the traveling any place I always check about this place on Google maps and bookmark some places to contribute.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.