Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: What is your country's top tourist attraction?

Hello, me from India, the country with several thousand years of rich heritage. Centuries after centuries right from the days of Aryans India is being visited by foreign national attracted by it's numerous wealth. They ruled, they mingled, they left their own footprint in India in the form of Temple, mosque,church, palaces and so many architectural miracles. There are world heritage sites being holistically maintained by different govt and nongovt agencies. There are natural scenic places which attract lakhs of tourists every year. I name few places for foreigners to pay a look, Santiniketan in West Bengal, Bishnupur in West Bengal, Rajgir in Bihar, Baranasi in UP, Ajanta, Ellora, Kanjipuram in TN, Kerala for it's beauty, Kashmir though it's disturbed, Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Madurai for thousand yr old big temples to tell few. Hope this helps.

Level 6

Cox'sBazar in Bangladesh which is situated in ChittagonDSC_0393.JPGDSC_0426.JPGIMG_20160708_174024.jpgIMG_20160708_183556.jpg

Level 10

Thank you for your attention my dear friend @Luthfar

I hope to see you and your country's top tourist attraction soon.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Thank you for your attention my dear friend @AmitKD

I hope to see you and your country's top tourist attraction soon.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 5

@N4speed77    @Rezgar   Helló. Miki vagyok. Szerintem az USA ugy szép ahogy van.Sajnos én még nem jártam ott. De a képek és a videók mindent meg mutatnak. Üdv. Miki.

Level 10

Thanks a lot @ChandraBhanu

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 6

Re: xin chào

@NadyaPN;  Your much colorful photo which gives reference to the bulgarian flag is amazing. As a foodie, such combination of colors (green, white and red) reminds me  of something i like:  Pizza Margherita. 

Cheers

Level 10

@Moadh_AYARI  

Pizza Margherita made in Italy, made with tomato, mozzarella, oregano and a little 'oil, and a pinch of oregano, is the best pizza, but to be crispy and tasty there is a well leavened dough with specific flour; in Italy a pizza margherita costs 3-4 euros, Italian pizza makers continue to project themselves on pizzas more 'enriched with ingredients up to 12-14 euros for a pizza with seafood. 

In Italy today a pizza costs an average of 8 euros, then a pizza with ham and mushrooms or 4 cheeses;

in 1960-1970 pizza + beer cost 5 thousand lire

today and already since there is the euro pizza + beer we are at least 12 euros
if instead of beer you take the Coca Cola or the Sprite drops to 10 euros
and you get to 9 euros if you drink natural or sparkling water.

the  pizza project experimented some time ago did not work, at a single average price of 8 euros, some pizzerias proposed that the customer would eat pizza with ingredients of choice, such as a tomato or 50 ingredients or 30 or less or more. .  

they say that the best pizza is Neapolitan but I also found very good pizza in a pizzeria run by Africans ,,,, how to say that it is an art how to make pizza once you have learned anyone in the world can do it ...

I was hungry ... 

Level 6

@Gio51x, my mouth is watering just by reading your comment. I admit i'm not a big fan of Pizza (but a big lover of calzone). As i have already mentionned, i don't drink Soda (like all processed food). Pizza is a pure italian food, but these last years, many pizzaïolo accross the world excell the process of making pizza as italian do. That's a good news for pizza lover throughout the globe. 

Level 10

@Moadh_AYARI 

eh also the same thing calzone, is a parallel sector like the arancino ... rice with tomato sauce and then all fried breaded ... (the best arancini in absolute said by an Italian .... are those for sale on ferry boats that serve between Messina and Calabria) ... I remember them since childhood or late 1960s ... to date ...
and the calzone there are points of sale that are specialized in that ...
a good calzone costs max 3 euro ... then like cracks and pizza, the imagination of the chef is endless ...