Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Please Read: Posting on "General Discussion" Board

Level 10

Re: What is after Local Guides Level 10

Connect Moderator

Hello @Rezgar,

As your comment is off topic with the thread I'll be moving it to the thread to which you refer.  Please assist us in keeping Connect a place where information is readily available by keeping threads on topic.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 10

Ok @Flash

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is your country's top tourist attraction?

This is a nice topic @Rezgar

Here is my post about it! 😃

Level 6

Re: What do you find in your city?

La session 5 du programme YALI à Dakar en visite au Monument de la Renaissance africaine au SénégalLa session 5 du programme YALI à Dakar en visite au Monument de la Renaissance africaine au Sénégal

La session 5 du programme YALI à Dakar en visite au Monument de la Renaissance africaine au Sénégal

Session 5 of the YALI program in Dakar visits the African Renaissance Monument in Senegal

Local Guide Cameroun
Nord, Garoua, Badjengo

Trouver les autres Local Guide d'une même localité
Level 6

Hello @Rezgar,  nice to meet you. 

I live in Indonesia,  as we all known that we're the 4th biggest population in the world. Our country consist of 17.504 islands and the 5th biggest islands such as : java,  Sumatera,  Sulawesi, Kalimantan and Papua had so many tourist destinations.  Peoples may knew Bali and Yogyakarta as favourite tourist destination but feel free to visit my country,  there's a lot of places to visit and for those who love culinary,  we had so many authentic foods to try.  

Thank you 😊

Connect Moderator

Nice video @Surendra

@Surendra wrote:

@Rezgar See you soon check this out too

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 2

Image result for top tourist destinations in belize

Level 10

Nice post @Rezgar, Although we've dozens of tourist attractions in Iran but surely Persepolis is on top of the list and most proud attraction.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides