YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What is the plan as that email finally came?

First of all, yes, I am delighted being able to tell I got THAT email.  You know what I am talking about.

So now, what next?

After conveying the message that Result Emails are being sent to various Chat Groups, it is luckly to find out @TonyChu and @JackyWH also got the email.  (Actually, they did not aware of that email for a while.  Did THAT email got filtered as SPAM?  It will be worth looking at your SPAM folders closely whenever waiting for special emails!)

Some how, the idea to have a quick catch up during the night popped up.  And we are able to just meet tonight.

Jacky, Sampson and TonyJacky, Sampson and Tony

We are able to talk about our common concerns regardin how to proceed from there.  I hope some past year experience can help them.

If you think I have done a lot already since THAT email arrived.  It is @TonyChu that have done more.

Is Tony happy with his new toy?  Or with THAT email?Is Tony happy with his new toy? Or with THAT email?

During our Dinner meetup, he just unboxed his new toy.  He keep it charging and just before we call it a day, we managed to take a quick shot with this lovely Ricoh ThetaV.

Please share the shot with us, @TonyChu!

How about you?  What is your action plan and what you have done, after THAT email?

Hong Kong, Bowrington, 常樂素食
21 comments
Level 7

Re: What is the plan as that email finally came?

Thanks for sharing this funniest moment @YK1001!

If you guys who attended Local Guides Summit event in the past have some advises / tips for us it would be great 🙂

Thanks & Regards,
Jacky Chua
Level 8

Hi @YK1001 no plan because still I don't receive that email 😭😭

Level 10

Congratulations @YK1001. I am a bit curious about the title of email.Can you let us know?

Level 8

Whoaaa.. Congratulations to all of you. I am very curious what is going to unfold there this year!

Level 8

Hi @BishowvijayaP,

@KarenVChin share a screen shot of her email here https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Thank-you-for-submitting-your-Connect-Live-... .  The title is:

Thousands applied--and you made the cut.

Mine is the same as hers.

Level 9

Yay!!!! Congrats @YK1001 @JackyWH and @TonyChu!!!

More people from HK!! Finally we can meet, I'm always too rushed when I'm in HK. This is so awesome!! See you all very soon (Maybe Sampson a bit sooner?) 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

Thank you @Shirley!

Definitely looking forward to seeing you in Vancover during the coming July!

Level 10

Level 8

Thank you very much, @LucioV!

Eagerly waiting for the updates from you!