CaptainHook's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What is the best point to see the whole of your city?

I did a walk around Vyšehrad today. It's a historical place with great spirit where Prague originated from. Later the focal point of the city moved to beneath Prague castle on the opposite side of the river Vltava. But Vyšehrad evolved on its own and was surrounded by fortifications in eighteen's century that remained until today offering a unique path all around its corners with stunning views on the city and the river. (Pictures below.) During the walk I wondered how lucky we are to have dozens of options to climb a hill or tower and get a bird's eye view on the city here in Prague. Although Vyšehrad isn't probably the first place to go, I'd recomand it to anybody whohad seen the city yet and wanted to experience something unusual on top of it. Do you have such places where you live,  @Jagadeesh_Reddy@DavidTito@ErmesT?

Libušiny lázně.jpgPražský hrad z Vyšehradu.jpgVltava z Vyšehradu.jpg

9 comments
Level 10

Re: What is the best point to see the whole of your city?

Those are really great views @CaptainHook, I hope I can take such wonderful photos when I visit Prague 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

I'm pretty sure you do and I wish you much better weather when you come!

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Those are really great views @CaptainHook, I hope I can take such wonderful photos when I visit Prague 🙂

Level 1

Beautiful ❤️
Level 8

Seems like you find non crowded place for best photography 😍😍 it looks wonderful @CaptainHook. In my place where ever I go it'll be always crowded 😎

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Great @CaptainHook
My City is Kermanshah , Iran
the best point of my city is Kouhestan Park and I can see the whole of my city.

Level 8

@CaptainHook Thank you for tagging me on this one, but no I don't have anything on hand to show you but I would like to show you in the near future when I come across something to this nature 

Thanks @CaptainHook

@CaptainHook wrote:

I did a walk around Vyšehrad today. It's a historical place with great spirit where Prague originated from. Later the focal point of the city moved to beneath Prague castle on the opposite side of the river Vltava. But Vyšehrad evolved on its own and was surrounded by fortifications in eighteen's century that remained until today offering a unique path all around its corners with stunning views on the city and the river. (Pictures below.) During the walk I wondered how lucky we are to have dozens of options to climb a hill or tower and get a bird's eye view on the city here in Prague. Although Vyšehrad isn't probably the first place to go, I'd recomand it to anybody whohad seen the city yet and wanted to experience something unusual on top of it. Do you have such places where you live,  @Jagadeesh_Reddy@DavidTito@ErmesT?

Libušiny lázně.jpgPražský hrad z Vyšehradu.jpgVltava z Vyšehradu.jpg

Level 8

Yeah. You just have to go in freezing cold 😉

@Jagadeesh_Reddy wrote:

Seems like you find non crowded place for best photography 😍😍 it looks wonderful @CaptainHook. In my place where ever I go it'll be always crowded 😎

Level 8

Any pictures?

@Rezgar wrote:

Great @CaptainHook
My City is Kermanshah , Iran
the best point of my city is Kouhestan Park and I can see the whole of my city.

Level 8

Sure, @DavidTito

Would be glad if you come back to us.